• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central Pa. Spring 2024

32 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm already disgruntled because it's BOGO hot dog night instead of dollar dog night. That's $2.50/dog for what was $1/dog the past 27 years. Man...

AND if eating them yourself, you gain weight compared to the previous deal.   I heard that Greg Luzinski personally approves of this new deal. 

• Haha 1

After yesterday's slight cooling today will see temps pop back up into the 80's. We should see temps trend back to normal and then below starting tomorrow through the weekend. Some higher spots in the county may actually struggle to escape the 50's for high temps both Saturday and Sunday. We will also see some showers around by Sunday. We should warm back to above normal by the middle of next week but should see a solid stretch of cooler than normal temps returning by mid-May.
Chester County records for today: High 91 degrees at Coatesville (1899) / Low 28 degrees also at Coatesville (1903) / Rain 1.84" at Chadds Ford (1976)

image.png.25948fb255a962b25ac074f29aeb3a65.png

• Like 2

Here in Chester County PA we finished April with an overall average temperature of 53.8 about 2.0 degrees above the long term 132 year average. The warmest spot was as is usually the case Phoenixville as the lowest observation spot in the county at 54.9 degrees. The coolest was the 53.0 in Warwick Township. Overall this was our 28th warmest April on record across 132 years of observation data. Of note 13 of the top 20 warmest Aprils occurred prior to 1990. While 3 of the coldest Aprils have all occurred just since 2007. Below is a graph analyzing the April temp trends (actual in blue) since 1893. I have also as always overlaid the NCEI adjusted temps (in red). As we can see they again consistently applied chilling adjustments to cool the data for every year over 110 consecutive years from 1895 thru 2005. Of interest since 2005 they have now begun to apply warming adjustments to the actual data in 12 of the last 18 years. The appropriate trend lines reflect the clear impact these post hoc adjustments have made to the warming trend lines.

image.thumb.png.1836144cb878a3232add9375cd3961ab.png

• Like 1

Go ahead and put me down for mow #2. Waited a week longer than I should have due to being busy. Forecast for next week looks kinda shitty so mow #3 may require a machete.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

We are off to a 1.6 degree cooler start to 2024 (42.6 degrees) compared to last year across the 15 Chester County reporting sites. However while cooler than last year we are at the 9th warmest first 4 months on record since 1893. The Top 8 warmest are
  1. 1998 - 44.24
  2. 2023 - 44.22
  3. 1990 - 44.0
  4. 2012 - 43.7
  5. 1913 - 43.1
  6. 2017 - 43.1
  7. 1949 - 42.8
  8. 2002 - 42.8

We’re in NYC this weekend and I’m just now able to breathe and pay attention to weather. Wow a major, major  cool down although Sunday looks quite wet for Manhattan which sucks. But even wetter here. We need rain though, too bad it’s the weekend again.  

At my conference I had LeSean McCoy and Aaron Donald speak so had bfast with them today.  They were super cool and good dudes who are putting energy into building much-needed affordable housing.

Many of y’all are Eagles or Pitt fans so thought I’d share those two guys are good spokespeople for their schools/franchises. 

And Donald is a large, large human being. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, canderson said:

At my conference I had LeSean McCoy and Aaron Donald speak so had bfast with them today.  They were super cool and good dudes who are putting energy into building much-needed affordable housing.

Many of y’all are Eagles or Pitt fans so thought I’d share those two guys are good spokespeople for their schools/franchised. 

And Donald is a large, large human being. 

Love it! 

• Like 1