• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

37 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I went to a Phillies vs Braves game back in 2003, when they were preparing to wrecking ball the Vet and Mike Hampton took a perfect game into the seventh and these dudes a few rows down stood to applaud and got pelted with shit.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Many Philly fans are a disgrace to humanity, news at 1 1

49 minutes ago, canderson said:

Many Philly fans are a disgrace to humanity, news at 1 1

Some of the most obnoxious fans I've encountered in hundreds of games all over the country are Red Sox fans. Nothing will convince me otherwise. Not in the same way as Phillies fans, just annoyingly obnoxious. I'd much prefer to be at Oriole Park with Yankees fans than Red Sox fans.

• Like 2

After yesterday's chilly day today will be another day with high temps running near 7 degrees below normal with readings in the upper 50's. We get back to near normal temps tomorrow before dropping back to the mid 50's on Sunday. We should see normal to below temps for much of the next 10 days or so. Some shower chances tonight and again by Tuesday night into Wednesday.
Chester County records for today: High 93 degrees in West Chester (1976) / Low 24 degrees at Coatesville (1904) / Rain 2.05" Coatesville (1943) / Snow 5.5" in Coatesville (1983)
image.png.59f14097474c9d4c0797cd6b8c9daea4.png

21 minutes ago, anotherman said:

Just let it go.  No chemicals on my property and native plants.  The neighbors are not fans of it but they can go pound sand.

This is what we do but there is some nasty sprawling spitting weed that is hideous. 

Well...the line had somethin' to do with backdoor-ing...
Well if you're being backdoored, the surface area in question already, at least in most non-Coneheadian cases, has an established vertical line. Almost like the body's prime meridian. So in this case you just grab the eastern and western hemispheres of said surface where the backdoor exists and mark your point of entry.

And then I might suggest some sort of lubricant. Spit also works if you're in a pinch.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, canderson said:

Mow 6 in the books. I’ve never seen weeds this bad here in April. It’s a lost cause. 

Mow #3 with the new Toro zero turn. Taking some getting used to. Probably the first mow the neighbors was amused. Not any alcohol involved.

I don’t think we have got the rain they was calling for this week. .03” yesterday

The high gust this week was 55mph.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sun has disappeared here at work, currently 54 degrees under overcast skies. 

It got to moderate rain here for a short bit.  Fedex guy was complaining.  .02 with the first round of what could be a few rounds of showers from the SW as the front eases over our area.  

• Like 1