• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

4 hours ago, anotherman said:

Never been there.  What's wrong with it?

There is nothing wrong with-it IMO.    Lunch wise, the elite of Hershey go there.  There was a group of 40 from Hershey Park management there this Am.   Meals are a bit $$.  For 2 people with a couple "drinks" you are going to be near $80-$100 with tip. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yardstickgozinya said:

Two reports from that cell atm

1942 UNK 2 E Heidlersburg Adams PA 3992 7705 Wires reported down and a carport collapsed along Carlisle Pike north of New Oxford. (CTP)

2023 150 1 NE New Freedom York PA 3975 7668 Ping pong ball sized hail reported northeast of New Freedom. (CTP)

I passed it while forming in Central Cumberland and the rain drop sizes were tropical and huge.  A surprise. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I passed it while forming in Central Cumberland the rain drop sizes were tropical and huge.  A surprised. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I passed it while forming in Central Cumberland the rain drop sizes were tropical and huge.  A surprised. 

I noticed the over shooting top and beautiful structure as I was working in Mechanicsburg.  Definitely had classic super cell structure. Beautiful storm !!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Red Wings come back from the dead. What a finish to the season unfolding.

Looks like I'll be watching the playoffs in relax mode. LOL 

Lol.   Flyers still have a shot.  They need a regulation win tomorrow and no points from the Pens or Wings.  If Caps are up by 1 with even 6-7 min left, Flyers pull their goalie really early.  Caps playing back to back is tough.   I have seen lower league teams start a period with their goalie pulled so who knows what Torts tries if needed.

• Like 1

Another sunny day but much cooler than yesterday across the area with temps mainly in the 60's to near 70 (still almost 7 degrees above normal for today). Rain chances ramp up by tomorrow PM and will last till Thursday AM. Another chance of showers on Friday night before we slip back to below normal temperatures for the upcoming weekend.
Chester County records for today: High 90 degrees Phoenixville (2002) / Low 20 degrees in Coatesville (1926) / Rain 5.45" Chadds Ford (1983) / Snow 2.5" at Coatesville (1923)
image.png.f990c863040b036d3e0394c8885d572b.png

11 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Lol.   Flyers still have a shot.  They need a regulation win tomorrow and no points from the Pens or Wings.  If Caps are up by 1 with even 6-7 min left, Flyers pull their goalie really early.  Caps playing back to back is tough.   I have seen lower league teams start a period with their goalie pulled so who knows what Torts tries if needed.

Correct - Flyers will lose tonight 11-1 as Torts yanks Ersson from goal at the 7:52 mark of the 2nd period. 

• Haha 1