• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

Looked like he was in Dubois to me. 
I bet he was. I bet he was. Probably the hottest shooter at Du Bois regional airport in recorded history. Likely would be the same at Bradford, Coudersport, and all the way up to Ohsweken.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

Eighteen degrees this morning. I am getting too damned tired for these 10:12 tip-offs with a 5:30 AM wake-up.

13/16 on the first day after losing Kentucky (had them out in the Elite Eight), Drake, and South Carolina (had both losing on Saturday). I always seem to do well on Thursday and lousy on Friday. Do not know why.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

They do seem to be in the cross hairs on models.  If they get it again next week at this time, they are going to have some flooding concerns.
Will they receive our treatment when we were in the cross hairs of modeled rain this whole last year where it verified maybe 25%

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Will they receive our treatment when we were in the cross hairs of modeled rain this whole last year where it verified maybe 25%

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

They have a flood watch up now, so the first requirement is met...a flood watch that does not verify.  We shall see.