• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Central Pa. Spring 2024

33 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Models were correct thus far on things weakening as they hit the Susky. Only .05” here. Let us see what round two brings. Manhattans and popcorn are flowing over here while searching for a trashy TV movie. Life is good. 

You must live in the Hempfield school district. Us Donegal cheapskates are downing Michelob Ultras.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I need the next batch to hold together or my total is going to be paltry. Just .06" earlier here.

Who knows but the HRRR shows the ULL low's forward movement putting you in line for some cells later today.   Maybe you score a bit late. 

• Thanks 1

· 

** BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND-- THE SPECIAL EVENT FORECAST SERVICE ***
As we move into the warm season months. many of you in the Middle Atlantic, the Ohio Valley, the Tennessee Valley, the Southeastern states, and New England will have important outdoor events coming up. Weddings… pool parties ...family gatherings ...group hikes… vacations to the beach.... or the mountains... or into the big cities for sightseeing… or what have you.
Wouldn't it be great to know whether or not you big plans / could be impacted by Weather problems?
When you sign up for the *** EVENT FORECAST SERVICE *** it is like getting your own meteorologist looking out for you and your plans. For the price of just a Starbucks gift card or Panera gift card you tell me the date of your activities or plans ...the timing... any special concerns you have ...and the size of the event.
All you have to do is contact me through the Facebook page and we Are good to go. You can get it one or two week coverage which means that you start getting the forecast information for me one week out or two weeks out depending on what you sign up for. The only other restriction is that this is just for one event.
So if you have other ongoing concerns you might be better served by purchasing the Mid-Atlantic Operational forecast product which you can get through the WxRisk website for only $35 a month which covers VA NC WV MD DEL.
Sounds good? Any questions just ask me.
I hope I can help you out with your plans this summer.

13 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:
  · 

** BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND-- THE SPECIAL EVENT FORECAST SERVICE ***
As we move into the warm season months. many of you in the Middle Atlantic, the Ohio Valley, the Tennessee Valley, the Southeastern states, and New England will have important outdoor events coming up. Weddings… pool parties ...family gatherings ...group hikes… vacations to the beach.... or the mountains... or into the big cities for sightseeing… or what have you.
Wouldn't it be great to know whether or not you big plans / could be impacted by Weather problems?
When you sign up for the *** EVENT FORECAST SERVICE *** it is like getting your own meteorologist looking out for you and your plans. For the price of just a Starbucks gift card or Panera gift card you tell me the date of your activities or plans ...the timing... any special concerns you have ...and the size of the event.
All you have to do is contact me through the Facebook page and we Are good to go. You can get it one or two week coverage which means that you start getting the forecast information for me one week out or two weeks out depending on what you sign up for. The only other restriction is that this is just for one event.
So if you have other ongoing concerns you might be better served by purchasing the Mid-Atlantic Operational forecast product which you can get through the WxRisk website for only $35 a month which covers VA NC WV MD DEL.
Sounds good? Any questions just ask me.
I hope I can help you out with your plans this summer.

image.png.5226bae388953f85114e0f928f414760.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Who knows but the HRRR shows the ULL low's forward movement putting you in line for some cells later today.   Maybe you score a bit late. 

26 minutes ago, canderson said:

Heavier rain in days right now.  

Confirmed - moderate to heavy rain now.

• Like 1

0.16" of rain since midnight here in East Nantmeal. Today will be our 3rd straight below normal temp day with most spots staying in the upper 50's for high temps. The sun returns tomorrow and temps should get close to normal at around 70 degrees. Rain chances again increase for Tuesday and Wednesday before better weather for Thursday and Friday.
Chester County wide records for today: High 94 degrees at Phoenixville (1948) / Low 31 degrees at Coatesville 1SW (1907) / Rain 3.07" in West Chester (1943)
image.png.31d35e04580a62fff039491732fc21f4.png

Below is an analysis of 90 degree days at 8 airports across Eastern and for my Central forum friends also East Central PA. The yellow highlights decades that the number of 90 degree days declined at that location. We can clearly see that all locations have shown cyclical variations with the 2000's seeing 5 of 6 stations not starting obs in the 2000's with declining 90 degree days vs the 1990's. The 2010's saw increases at all locations....the 2020's are incomplete but the trend so far this decade has been a split with more 90 degree days at 5 airports and less at 3.

image.thumb.png.f8e5404cbcb61b41303ce392910c5a86.png

• Thanks 1