• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Official Unofficial Overnight February 16/17th Snow/OBS Thread

Just now, JSharp said:

3.3 inches herein Chadds Ford Township, PA in far western Delaware County.

Just measured 3.2" here, pleasantly surprised since I had lowered my expectations to a couple of inches. Beautiful out there! Back edge getting close, still moderate snow here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KamuSnow said:

Light snow here for about the last half hour, once in a while it picks up a good bit, at the moment it's lighter. Down here at the kettle fire there's a dusting on some surfaces. The breeze did pick up a bit right before it started snowing - it felt like it was on the doorstep. Good stuff!

Hello neighbor! It sure came down quick between 1 am and 4 am! Over 3 inches now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Just measured 3.2" here, pleasantly surprised since I had lowered my expectations to a couple of inches. Beautiful out there! Back edge getting close, still moderate snow here.

Good to see you guys beat the HRRR/RAP/SREF/ICON(lol) subsidence zone

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RedSky said:

I could be wrong but I think that is Ralphs snow squalls and what the NWS mentions from between 10am and noon.

Time stamp PSU radar and all...I don't know. Probably should get someone on the horn.. 

Snowing here currently....30F

psu.jpg

Down to flurries and measured 3.5" of wet snow that is sloughing off the cars and trees/shrubs.  This came in "wetter" than I expected as there was all the talk about the high ratio snow ... :huh:

48 minutes ago, RedSky said:

He must live on Macungie mountain too

Seems this was a forecasting faux pas with respect to the areas north that got walloped. :o

Had grabbed a screen shot from about an hour ago that showed a 14" (13.7") total up in Macungie (and there are other 13" reports around the same area).

It's currently 30 IMBY with dp 30.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 053415.png