• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

8 minutes ago, Prismshine Productions said:

Fresh from the still8542352de1166069a949e4920eabd018.jpge33ad69e48c959a5f7bec5cb7584444f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

Fresh from the still :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

If NAM verified RAY would have to open up a Mental Health clinic for us in the CT crew .. I'd go mental if that verfied .

Southern CT looks cooked. Even the good runs are awful there. BDR is at about 39% of normal DJ snowfall and 179% of normal DJ precipitation. :axe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wish all the coastal and southern folks would come to visit the glorious burg of Hubbardston in the winter.  We could use the boost in the economy. We have snow to share.  Fill up your trunks and truck beds with snow.  Visit some of the numerous local eateries we have in town.  Marvel at the quaint boutiques we have in our bustling downtown.

Still going with 4-8 here of cement.   This has been pretty straightforward for my hood.    Others, not so much

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I wish all the coastal and southern folks would come to visit the glorious burg of Hubbardston in the winter.  We could use the boost in the economy. We have snow to share.  Fill up your trunks and truck beds with snow.  Visit some of the numerous local eateries we have in town.  Marvel at the quaint boutiques we have in our bustling downtown.

Still going with 4-8 here of cement.   This has been pretty straightforward for my hood.    Others, not so much

We could also just start a Snow Lovers Anonymous program.  Meet in musty church basements a few times a week in places like Bridgeport, Providence, and Plymouth.  Who wants to come early and make the coffee?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

In the last 5 full winter months DJF and DJ.. assuming no snow and 1" more of rain this month.. Just shy of 40" of rain here and 16.4" of snow in the last 5 full winter months 

Absolutely insane. Historically awful stretch. 

2 minutes ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

I know I've been joking about it the past couple days, but the ICON has been pretty rock solid and north. If the models end up converging on it we must give the Germans their due plaudits. 

So... it's probably going to be consistently wrong rather than all over the place... got it

Seriously, would be nice if it scored a coup.  Saurkraut and schnitzel all around

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

thats not a dryslot , its the northern extent of the precip shield , dryslot is when the wcb moves through and precip shuts off .. low snow totals are bc its warm .. 

I didn’t call for a WCB induced dry slot 

Merrimack valley dry air drain from Maine led to the sharp cutoff that coincided with N extent 

also hurt ability for it to snow hard enough to stick and cool like it did to the south

we know the airmass is not good , but it’s not better in to the south where more snow fell