Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan/Early Feb Medium/Long Range Discussion Part 3

WinterWxLuvr

51 minutes ago, CAPE said:

It's not bad, but plenty of spread, and a step back from 6z.

Plenty of time. Still in the game. We just cant know yet. What did I leave out lol?

Despite the 0z euro, it’s not a HECS pattern at all. Moderate event somewhere certainly in play. But with a goofy setup, I don’t expect consistency anytime soon.

13 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

No sensible change for us, but the look is way different vs 0z.  Didn't see 6z.  Let's see how this changes things downstream

This is beyond 6z.  The Euro is interested.

• Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, Heisy said:

Euro has that ULL sitting over us, lot different than cmc which is on its own with its handling with that. Idk if any event will be able to make it up to us with that sitting there though…. 9f21fa541869eae9abdda6f5ca4baebf.jpg

That’s a nuts upper air map 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

The Euro dipping into that Marion Barry supply

1 minute ago, Heisy said:

This run is probably a 1/10000000 type progression lol. There’s no way those two waves interact like that at our latitude lol

I'll take what the Euro is smokin'...if anything because it's so damned crazy!

YARN | I'll have what she's having. | When Harry Met Sally... (1989) |  Video clips by quotes | 6d54bc6e | 紗

• Haha 2

Just now, stormtracker said:

Yeah, we know this ain't happening, but it's entertaining. 

OK so honestly...did you or anyone even think the Euro would end up evolving like this after what it looked like a few frames earlier?!?!  That's some bizarre sh*t!  Entertaining for sure.  Who said European theater wasn't fun? :lol:

• Haha 1

Yea so I don’t think it’s gonna play out how the euro just spit out. Lol. Almost looks like march 4-6 2001 type vibe with both ULLs merging, but farther South. Still, have to monitor what happens with the shredder and the main wave. Delicate balance like I said before.

Just now, Heisy said:

Yea so I don’t think it’s gonna play out how the euro just spit out. Lol. Almost looks like march 4-6 2001 type vibe with both ULLs merging, but farther South. Still, have to monitor what happens with the shredder and the main wave. Delicate balance like I said before.

Yeah highly unlikely to go down that exact way, though it's amusing to see!  But...given how ridonculous (did I get that right?) the pattern is looking to be, who the f knows?  If it were to actually happen, I almost wouldn't be totally surprised...or if something similar to what it's showing.