Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

40 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Sixty-six and sunny here. I'll address MU.

No. Nobody wants cold and snow in March when they can have sunny and 70. Anybody who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I am prepared for my beating but yes, I am still rooting for maximum snowfall.  April is when I turn the page.  Until then, I root for pain haha.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I would have argued that in the past. I would probably still argue it IF something big was coming. Outside of a major snowstorm though...man, I am loving this. 

So I guess I stopped lying to myself. :)  

Speaking of which - happy 31st anniversary to the single weather event that I have been the most excited for in nearly 59 years on this here earth:

https://www.weather.gov/ctp/StormOfTheCenturyAnniv#:~:text=An epic snow of 27.5,eastern third of the country.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

@Blizzard of 93 would you, good sir, like to offer a response to this post?

The mercury has officially reached 70F at @millersvilleu for the first time in 2024! It’s absolutely gorgeous outside this afternoon, and I highly recommend taking advantage of it! Who wants cold and snow in #March when it can be like this?

Lol, greetings! We left Clearwater after the Phillies game today & just got checked into Disney.

We enjoyed watching the Spring Training practice & the 2 games. We also had a great chance interaction with Shane Victorino this morning at the training complex. He was kind enough to take a quick family picture with us & signed a baseball!

It warmed up today to the mid 80s down here & the humidity escalated a bit.

As far as the MU call, I would like to present him with the 12z GEFS. We might not be done tracking yet.

Today’s FL temperatures made me not look forward to Summer in PA.

IMG_5795.png

IMG_5796.png

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Lol, greetings! We left Clearwater after the Phillies game today & just got checked into Disney.

We enjoyed watching the Spring Training practice & the 2 games. We also had a great chance interaction with Shane Victorino this morning at the training complex. He was kind enough to take a quick family picture with us & signed a baseball!

As far as the MU call, I would like to present him with the 12z GEFS. We might not be done tracking yet.

IMG_5795.png

IMG_5796.png

The 'Flyin' Hawaiian! Great story friend, awesome moment for you and your family. :)  

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

IMG_5795.png

IMG_5796.png

Considering the distance in time, I would rate this as a situation where we have the Taco Ingredients and Tacos are possible, but we are not at the point yet where we are definitely having Tacos. 

• Haha 2

Considering the distance in time, I would rate this as a situation where we have the Taco Ingredients and Tacos are possible, but we are not at the point yet where we are definitely having Tacos. 
It's nothing but taco innuendos the rest of the year

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, canderson said:

MDT should set the record for the highest minimum temp tomorrow night. And might be 3-5 degree above it. Serious warmth. 

They do their records on a midnight to midnight/24-hour cycle so MDT is already 11 or 12 below the record for 3/14 which is 53.  They have hit 41 or 42 already this Am.  So. the only record up for play today is the high at 82.     They will probably not set the Friday Min Max record either with the cold front coming and the temps getting into the (HRRR) mid 40's Friday night though if the front is delayed that is open.   The records for tomorrow, March 15th, are 82 and 52.  

• Like 1

They do their records on a midnight to midnight/24-hour cycle so MDT is already 11 or 12 below the record for 3/14 which is 53.  They have hit 41 or 42 already this Am.  So. the only record up for play today is the high at 82.     They will probably not set the Friday Min Max record either with the cold front coming and the temps getting into the mid 40's Friday night though if the front is delayed that is open.   The records for tomorrow, March 15th, are 82 and 52.  
Can you put this in terms of tacos

10 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Can you put this in terms of tacos

Ay Caramba!  For tomorrow, if you look at your daily diet book and see you ate a total of 52 Taco's between 12:01AM and midnight on March 15th, 1913 you must stick to your diet and eat less than 52 from 12:01AM tomorrow morning until midnight tomorrow night...if you do not want to feel full and break your daily Taco record. 

Ay Caramba!  For tomorrow, if you look at your daily diet book and see you ate a total of 52 Taco's between 12:01AM and midnight on March 15th, 1913 you must stick to your diet and eat less than 52 from 12:01AM tomorrow morning until midnight tomorrow night...if you do not want to feel full and break your daily Taco record. 
viejo, buen pronóstico, se gana mezcal

Low of 45, currently sitting at 51/37.  Looks like a pretty solid weekend on tap before we get into the chill.  The max min of 52 tomorrow at MDT could be very close.  It will all depend how quickly the temp drops prior to midnight tomorrow evening.  Right now the midnight temp is projected to be ~51, so close call.  Other that that, nothing too exciting. 

23 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 45, currently sitting at 51/37.  Looks like a pretty solid weekend on tap before we get into the chill.  The max min of 52 tomorrow at MDT could be very close.  It will all depend how quickly the temp drops prior to midnight tomorrow evening.  Right now the midnight temp is projected to be ~51, so close call.  Other that that, nothing too exciting. 

Not often you come in 5 higher than MDT. 

Not a single post in ANY thread in the MA subforum for over 2 hours. That doesn't happen often any time of the year.

Maybe they're all outside enjoying the nice weather

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1