Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Dec 16th, 2020, had 9.3 at MDT.  Feb 1. 2021  banged 7.9" then several smaller events that month.   I bring those two up as both are more than any winter day since that season. 

Both of those events overlapped 2 days. 
The 2 day totals at MDT for both events were somewhere between 10 & 12 inches.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

All of the mowing talk & report card talk on February 20th… LOL!

My snow blower remains gassed up for our March snow.

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

To clarify, my report card is for met winter. 

To further clarify...and I thought that I was clear when I made my original post...it is not report card time until late March. 

I would not be surprised if I'm mowing before then, however. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

To further clarify...and I thought that I was clear when I made my original post...it is not report card time until late March. 

Do snow mows count as real mows if I would mow on March 18th, but then it snows on March 20th?

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Agreed!

My final report card won’t be issued until around April 10th.

27 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Do snow mows count as real mows if I would mow on March 18th, but then it snows on March 20th?

It comes down to intent - if you're mowing because you need to, that's a warm season mowing session. If you're out there with the purpose of winter weather preparation, that's a snow mow. That would not count towards your 2024 seasonal mowing total. 

Others in the thread might disagree with my assessment, but when you're the mowing king, I reserve the right to make and amend rules as I see fit, and to the benefit of myself. 

• Haha 3

Hey [mention=3684]Wmsptwx[/mention] I’ll be in town tomorrow for the Jason Isbell show at the CAC. Can I park in those “permit only” lots that are all over downtown Williamsport if it’s after 6 pm? If not, any parking tips that’s not parking at Wegmans and walking over, ha? 
Best hotel sex you're gonna score in Billtown is at the Days Inn. My how the mighty have fallen.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

It comes down to intent - if you're mowing because you need to, that's a warm season mowing session. If you're out there with the purpose of winter weather preparation, that's a snow mow. That would not count towards your 2024 seasonal mowing total. 
Others in the thread might disagree with my assessment, but when you're the mowing king, I reserve the right to make and amend rules as I see fit, and to the benefit of myself. 
You need a Google doc with guidelines

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Best hotel sex you're gonna score in Billtown is at the Days Inn. My how the mighty have fallen.

I’ve stayed at the Genneti or whatever it’s called for work once years ago. What a creepy hellish nightmare that place was. Tomorrow we aren’t staying over since we are entering spring. 

Only show up in his area is what LeRoy shows his sister Janice on Homecoming night /badjoke
No it works. Leroy takes Janice out back by the grease traps and gives her a solid womb-shifting.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, canderson said:

Hey @Wmsptwx I’ll be in town tomorrow for the Jason Isbell show at the CAC. Can I park in those “permit only” lots that are all over downtown Williamsport if it’s after 6 pm? If not, any parking tips that’s not parking at Wegmans and walking over, ha? 

Lol that’s what I was gonna tell you to do! Ummm there’s a decent parking area right up block from cac that’s across from a jewelry store that’s free after hours, if you get there pretty early that likely will be open

• Like 1