• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

I hope that photoshoot wasn't for his work with the National Suicide Prevention Hotline because it may have an unintended reverse outcome.

Dude must have pissed the Major League money away in bullshit real estate deals trying to get Tom Berenger a new house because that dude was in the 1,000th attempt to make a movie based on the Left Behind books that was directed by Hercules that went straight to YouTube.

Maybe someday when he calls the hotline it's his voice answering on the other end of the call.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Into the month of February and Nashville has more snow than Minneapolis. Hmmm. 

43-63” on the Mammoth Mountain point and click thru Sun Night and more heavy snow beyond that next week. Guess those webcams will be the best snow fix we can get during what looks like a dry and mild upcoming week here in PA. 

• Like 1

Just now, MAG5035 said:

43-63” on the Mammoth Mountain point and click thru Sun Night and more heavy snow beyond that next week. Guess those webcams will be the best snow fix we can get during what looks like a dry and mild upcoming week here in PA. 

Having been there this past May, I follow the weather in Mammoth on a daily basis. After last year's epic run, it's been a colossal disappointment so far this season. The actual village of Mammoth Lakes was running over 250" behind last season to date as of this past Sunday. They had a nice storm overnight into today and as you mentioned, a moisture-laden storm looks to get them pretty good starting late Saturday night. 

.11" of sound machine type rain here through the night.  While I wouldn't call the weather ahead hot or anything like a full blown torch, it will be stubbornly consistent with +5ish AN type temps through much of the next week or two.  Between that and the way December and January came in this year, I would think we're going to make a serious run at warmest Met Winter in history. 

Half those people there were sloshed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You ever been through Punxsutawney? Or Jefferson county? Or anywhere within a hundred miles of it? Sober people don't go there and stay. Hell, I was in Punxsy back in September for my stepkid's football game and there is a Sheetz in town with a fountain of free-flowing shitty beer that tastes like Straub diabetic beer with a sign saying "Trust uz. You're gonna need it."

Now imagine voluntarily waking up in the middle of the night to go watch a rodent be held up like Simba to predict the weather? I'd rather climb a telephone pole wrapped in barbed wire and coated in salt.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

You ever been through Punxsutawney? Or Jefferson county? Or anywhere within a hundred miles of it? Sober people don't go there and stay. Hell, I was in Punxsy back in September for my stepkid's football game and there is a Sheetz in town with a fountain of free-flowing shitty beer that tastes like Straub diabetic beer with a sign saying "Trust uz. You're gonna need it."

Now imagine voluntarily waking up in the middle of the night to go watch a rodent be held up like Simba to predict the weather? I'd rather climb a telephone pole wrapped in barbed wire and coated in salt.

And yet, I desperately want to attend said ceremony haha.

And yet, I desperately want to attend said ceremony haha.
They don't pull a feral cat out of a hole or something down there? Lol

I heard at the San Diego Zoo, they walk a silverback gorilla out and hand it a midget with a curtain draped behind it with "Early Spring" written on one side and "Six More Weeks of San Diego" written on the other and whichever side the Midget gets slammed into is the pick.

• Haha 1

I heard at the San Diego Zoo, they walk a silverback gorilla out and hand it a midget with a curtain draped behind it with "Early Spring" written on one side and "Six More Weeks of San Diego" written on the other and whichever side the Midget gets slammed into is the pick.

Id pay to see that actually.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Atomix, you're in rare form this morning and I'm here for it.  Funny enough, my wife is actually taking the kids into downtown Lancaster later this morning for some sort of festivity.  I don't know exactly what's happening but I believe some sort of mammal is involved.  But they're all imposters to the almighty Punxsutawney!