Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Lebanon County Weather:

*FINAL CALL*

There is not much change to the first call as    most all indications point to a solid 3 to 5 inches of light fluffy snow. 

Snow showers will develop mid to late afternoon with a light to moderate snow developing this evening. Snow will fall overnight into mid Tuesday morning before ending.  

This will be ALL snow with no mixing issues. Furthermore, this will be a very light fluffy snow with snow ratios at about 15:1

A few pockets around the region could over preform on the higher end of our range.

Additionally, the snow WILL STICK instantly to all surfaces. Please use caution if out and about. 

Winter weather advisory in effect from 5pm tonight until 12 noon Tuesday. 

I'll likely be back with another update once this gets going. 

~Justin

• Like 2

This is a precip breaking out overhead deal not a watching it come in from the southwest, JFYI
Wouldn't be surprised if it's all under the radar beam as well. People need to pay more attention to height in winter environment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

How do you have most of your snow if my snow never started yet?

Much of the heavier snow overnight is focused East of me as modeled.  I was speaking about the GFS in particular.  I did not say most vs. good bit.    GFS has me getting another ~2".  

Very confused a few Said most likely 4 to 5 start time on here and still nothing.  Now we did have a line go through around 2 laid down such a light dusting but that's it 
Not till after 10
Going about 9-12 hours

Back home in west hempfield. High of 28 today with current temp of 24. Light coating on most surfaces with light snow on the doorstep and a fresh whiskey in my glass. Angels Envy for those who partake. Have never had before. Let’s enjoy it fellas! 
I do enjoy my angels from time to time. Definitely on the sweeter side of bourbons.

I am excited to shovel snow overnight with whiskey

• Like 1