• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

57 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I've been to 13. 2005 Ohio State is still by far my favorite. I think it was the loudest plus I only got tickets last second at the tailgate for cheap. They were 40 yard line with the old folks. I brought in two flasks started sharing, soon I swear every old guy pulled out their flask. Maybe it was because our state at halftime but those old bastards starting standing and cheering the 2nd half. Soon entire stadium was. It was the first time I in person ever saw the old rich folks with an energy to match the students. Never sat in such good seats since.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I was there as well, loudest that stadium has ever been!

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

Wow that's a giant shift. Holy shit

Yeah it is.  The meso's are all at long range but every one of them brings the storm west.  This would be a major fail for the Euro/Ukie combo.  What ever happened to that tandem?  They used to be rock solid together, particularly with coastal storms.

8 minutes ago, canderson said:

If only it were late January and 20 degrees throughout the entire atmosphere .... 

7 minutes ago, paweather said:

Snow changing to ice and then rain

paweather is correct though - I was looking at the projected track from NHC this morning and thought the same thing...we'd get a couple of inches of slop followed by a wind-driven rain. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Yeah it is.  The meso's are all at long range but every one of them brings the storm west.  This would be a major fail for the Euro/Ukie combo.  What ever happened to that tandem?  They used to be rock solid together, particularly with coastal storms.

I've literally lost all faith in the Euro. Remarkable turnaround in a horrible way - there was a time not that long ago that when that combo was singing "Winter Wonderland" that it was time to wax the shovels...no more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

paweather is correct though - I was looking at the projected track from NHC this morning and thought the same thing...we'd get a couple of inches of slop followed by a wind-driven rain. 

Yeah I was only kidding but that track would definitely be a wind driven rain event after some ice/snow. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, canderson said:

Rain in January makes me angry, probably mores than a slider lol 

Not me - it seemed like the 70s and 80s had a lot of southern sliders. 

This is me - I'd rather State College get 12" of snow while I get 2" followed by a sloppy mess than watching Richmond get 12" while it's partly sunny here. At least with the first scenario, something is happening. 

• Like 3

Wow that's a giant shift. Holy shit

Truthfully, this was best case for rain in my thinking. I knew models were trending towards that, but still. This was going all day n to the best rain case I could hope for the drought stricken LSV.