Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 28th Severe Weather

CheeselandSkies

2 minutes ago, WaryWarren said:

What's your poison? Indica? Sativa? Hybrid? I like a nice hybrid. :)

Indica. My job is full of confrontation so coming home and melting into the lawn chair while some towers go up out west is my ideal evening. 

6 minutes ago, King James said:

Indica. My job is full of confrontation so coming home and melting into the lawn chair while some towers go up out west is my ideal evening. 

Amen to that!! Deal with the same thing let along being away 5 days a week from my fiancé and children. Mafia Funeral for night time and Lemonade for the day time 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, SolidIcewx said:

A pre roll and storm watching is a great combo

Prerolls are trash. Why would you smoke the weed they sweep off the floor then roll with machines then let dry out on the shelves?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tezeta said:

Prerolls are trash. Why would you smoke the weed they sweep off the floor then roll with machines then let dry out on the shelves?

Not house pre rolls those are trash always. From good company’s I get mine from. Used to be management in the industry so I know what to look for. Thankfully Michigan has quite a few companies that make awesome rolls. I also travel out of state for work during the week and don’t want to risk flower lol

16 minutes ago, Tezeta said:

I'm pretty sure Bob the family man who hasn't touched weed in a decade and a half and would probably get placeboed by Lawn Clippings OG would be more than satisfied with even the lower echelons of Michigan prerolls. Every time I go to the dunes I drop in because a big ass joint for $10-15 is really not all that bad for the convenience.

It's Illinois where they fuck you in the ass :wub:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SolidIcewx said:

Not house pre rolls those are trash always. From good company’s I get mine from. Used to be management in the industry so I know what to look for. Thankfully Michigan has quite a few companies that make awesome rolls. I also travel out of state for work during the week and don’t want to risk flower lol

I just roll my own because I am a seasoned vet. Kids these days don’t even know how to crack a swisher. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tezeta said:

I just roll my own because I am a seasoned vet. Kids these days don’t even know how to crack a swisher. 

That’s what I do when I’m at home even throw in a real leaf once in awhile. I drive a company vehicle so I want smell down to 0 any way possible inside my truck and at the hotel. Otherwise I’d bring my pack down and grab some rellos or my papers.