Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

7 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

agreed, not interested in this severe BS

I know there are 2 sides to this and both have been well documented and discussed previously. It's a weather extreme, fascinating, and other things. 

I just can't bring myself to wish for severe knowing that severe weather basically implies that someone will receive some sort of damage. 

I won't wish that on anyone. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I know there are 2 sides to this and both have been well documented and discussed previously. It's a weather extreme, fascinating, and other things. 

I just can't bring myself to wish for severe knowing that severe weather basically implies that someone will receive some sort of damage. 

I won't wish that on anyone. 

I like the storms with a lot of lightning. Once you start factoring wind then I'd rather pass. I've sat on enough powerlines and dealing with trees and cables down is a nightmare.  Stay safe out east friends. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

agreed, not interested in this severe BS

Never have been and never will be.  "Someones pain is someones pleasure" has always come to mind when folks inside and outside the weather fetish wish for it to happen.  

Hope we just get some run of the mill stuff but it looks to be poppin W/SW of here so batten down the hatches all.