• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

1 hour ago, anotherman said:

You hate State College? Or you hate Penn State? I was born there and am a PSU alum so I’m biased but it’s one of my favorite places in the world.

It’s soulless to me. I’m in the minority of course! 

Edit: soulless isn’t the right word. There’s nothing there for me is a better description. I dislike PSU for personal reasons so ya. Like I said I am a minority for obvious reasons ! 

Long story short involving lost keys on Cameron St because I’m an idiot and put them on the roof for a moment before leaving the house (later found when we realized they were missing north of Selingsgrove), we didn’t get to State College.

It’s now pouring rain at the house and had a tiny bit of pea-sized hail. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Probably done for day until MCS firing over Indiana gets here. I also think we miss heavy rain tomorrow now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yep, what was supposed to be a wet pattern has really failed so far....more so for some vs others.  By failed I mean a wet pattern would at least be quite a bit above normal for a period.  At least 1.75 or 2" over a 7-day period for June.  Not many got that.    Ground is dry here again and today has been the second hottest day of the summer over here.   .6 in the last 7 days.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I doubled you yesterday- #16 is in the books. Agree on the rain, 2 days of being so close with nothing to show for it is frustrating.

The 3K bring the hammer for all of us tomorrow.  So, still hoping....after Tue things quiet down for several days.   

I am almost assured of hitting the halfway point of summer at 10 or less now.  Seems unlikely I hit 20 this year.   Saw one neighbor mow today...first mowing I saw in 2 weeks.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

GFS nice going into the weekend, CMC warmer,  but both more humid Sat and Sun and wet on Sun for GFS and Sat for CMC.   80's both days.   GFS starts a fairly length heat wave on Tue. 

image.png.97bc5d3d6513519cd27615690b0d5d0f.png

Hope humidity doesn’t hit next weekend. Lots of outdoor activities for the holiday.