• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Central PA Summer 2023

I had a spotter over 2.5" just East of M-Burg (Not far from naval center, hence my comment earlier). 
I feel like I was right and wrong in my prediction. The storm blew up and maxed over west shore and Harrisburg. I thought it might be start of line but that was wrong. Was certainly correct about Mechanicsburg getting lots of rain.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

This was our dream situation today.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Probably all for us today which is a-OK with me. I guess this heat up we're about to do can create more instability but I have a feeling it'll be east of us later today. 

Welcome to Itstrainingtime 2023:

Absolute #SevereWeather chaos in the Lehigh Valley right now. Southeastern PA and most of the Lower Susquehanna Valley are currently being spared, but more storms currently firing up across western PA should impact the region between 5-9 PM.

Storms are beginning to “train,” or move repeatedly, over the same locations in the Lehigh Valley. As a result, the flash #flooding threat is ramping up quickly, and some smaller streams and creeks could soon overflow their banks.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Welcome to Itstrainingtime 2023:

Absolute #SevereWeather chaos in the Lehigh Valley right now. Southeastern PA and most of the Lower Susquehanna Valley are currently being spared, but more storms currently firing up across western PA should impact the region between 5-9 PM.

Storms are beginning to “train,” or move repeatedly, over the same locations in the Lehigh Valley. As a result, the flash #flooding threat is ramping up quickly, and some smaller streams and creeks could soon overflow their banks.

Maybe some of that water will flow down to us. ;-) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Radar starting to show some activity just SE of Du Bois, NW of Ebensburg, and a cell headed for Toontown. Nothing too notable.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

That should elongate N-S as it moved east, I just am not sure if it becomes a solid line before passing MDT or not. 

14 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Just did some number crunching and I think we'll end June with an average temp ~70.3, or ~2.3 BN.  This would be our coolest June since 2009.  

In other news, the 18z HRRR is not exactly awe-inspiring for down our way.  We shall see. 

It is also a consecutive BN month along with May, which is something of note.  Can we get 3 with July?