• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

32 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Remember last March 3 to 5 inch region wide snow from a post Front situation?

I dont recall that since I was just getting over covid and had 2 deaths in my fam :( but normally I dont recall post frontal passages doing much it either doesnt cool off enough and its still all rain or it just dry's up.

5 minutes ago, Ruin said:

I dont recall that since I was just getting over covid and had 2 deaths in my fam :( but normally I dont recall post frontal passages doing much it either doesnt cool off enough and its still all rain or it just dry's up.

Sorry to hear that.

Yes, usually they don’t work well for us post front, but it did last March.

18 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Lol, 84 hr NAM, but it actually does show frozen precip in the LSV.

3D37BEF4-4A0F-48C4-A579-EF7D185408B4.png

Should I search for the words "extrapolated nam" mentioned in this forum over the last few weeks? It would probably number in the dozens.  I was looking at the 84 map when I saw rain. No snow in the LSV except the Very far northern area on the Pivotal map I saw.  Did not see a lot of precip at 72 yet but it had started to flow up at that point.

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Should I search for the words "extrapolated nam" mentioned in this forum over the last few weeks? It would probably number in the dozens.  I was looking at the 84 map when I saw rain. No snow in the LSV on the Pivotal map I saw.  Did not see a lot of precip at 72 yet but it had started to flow up at that point.

Come on man, I’m clearly having fun….

The 84 hour NAM & extrapolated NAM is a long running joke all across all weather boards…

Relax, I promise it will snow this season !

3 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Come on man, I’m clearly having fun….

The 84 hour NAM & extrapolated NAM is a long running joke all across all weather boards…

Relax, I promise it will snow this season !

People love to talk 84, 96 hour Nam when it shows good news.  Lol.  I was more bemoaning a weak low near SC and still column issues.