Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

7 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

The under modeled high temps this week have eroded the -2 departure at MDT

image.png.4b6598c65ba27323f71bbced7a80d905.png

Here's a gem of weather info - officially, Lancaster passed the 60 degree mark yesterday, which shattered the previous record of 57. But that's not all-

December 30th was one of only 3 dates on which the record high was below 60. With yesterday's 60, only 2 dates remain...2/2 and 2/9. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

The fog is nasty!

We we’re on I-81 between Mechanicsburg & Harrisburg & you can barely see 50 yards in front on you.

Please be careful if traveling today!

Just took a look. Nasty. I-81 has a speed restriction in place, which I don't ever remember seeing for fog.

Screenshot_20221231_125713_Chrome.jpg

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Here's a gem of weather info - officially, Lancaster passed the 60 degree mark yesterday, which shattered the previous record of 57. But that's not all-

December 30th was one of only 3 dates on which the record high was below 60. With yesterday's 60, only 2 dates remain...2/2 and 2/9. 

Nice find!

• Thanks 1

31st high for me was 46 forecasted for 50 down to 44 here. but its just odd this whole week its been mostly sunny during the day. clouds roll in over night even tho for most of the nights we had no systems move through. So kept the over night lows 10 degrees above forecasted lows.

Happy New Year to all. Looks like MDT ended up 1.6 BN for the month and .6 AN for the year. Precip was about average. My last official measurement was 1.43” for the slop storm right before Xmas. Yes, I know I’m a bit late on this haha. Was not able to get a measurement for yesterday’s rain since I don’t have my gauge up at the new house yet and had to take it down from the old house, but it seems like we got about 1/3” from various reports I’ve seen. Struggling to find a good spot to mount my gauge at the new house, going to make that a priority for today. Cheers to all. 

• Like 3