Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

29 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

12Z GFS has the week ahead gradually becoming milder (mid to upper 50's Thanksgiving Day) then 2-4" of rain over the weekend.  A bit of a break from threats still seems like the call.  Disappointed that the Thanksgiving weekend threat seems dead. 

Dang OK let’s go December!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

12Z GFS has the week ahead gradually becoming milder (mid to upper 50's Thanksgiving Day) then 2-4" of rain over the weekend.  A bit of a break from threats still seems like the call.  Disappointed that the Thanksgiving weekend threat seems dead. 

I’m actually confused on what to pack and wear in NYC wed -fri. A light coat I thought would be ok but now a LL Bean fleece might be too warm.

4 hours ago, pasnownut said:

and like Blizz, I'm not yet ready to give away late weekend chance at some fun for some.  Still enough spread that no solution is close to a lock. 

6z has a better track and thermals gettin better, but still notable run to run disparities, so we have some work to do.  Ens diverge a bit as well, but euro and GEPS at 500 would give better shot a colder solutions.  

Blizz...go get this thing for us. 

The 12z Euro deepens a coastal low right into NYC on Friday night.

This run is good enough to flip North central PA to snow. You might be in a good spot at your cabin on Friday night.

82434EFC-DFD3-459B-ABED-D0AC5045ECC4.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Yes, the models are correcting back to a strong storm towards the coast, but too far inland at this time.

It’s Probably too late & too warm for most of us, but the final track is not yet written in stone.

agreed.  Thats how I saw it.  Ens didnt help much as well, so window may be narrowing a bit.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Bingo. That is a lights out depiction for us. 

yeah thats not good.  Hard to argue about that.  540's waaayyyy too far north.  IF that coastal can get cranking...and thats a big if....you'd likely see thermals trend better for NE.