• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL, you are making me feel bad.   My grass has about 1/4" on it now so punting mowing this week. 

Please don't feel bad. There was little to no indication from models to forecasts for any snow east of the river. It's hard to be underwhelmed when expectations were always zero. LOL 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I will be impressed if your mower starts.  Mine would not even with adding some gas to the plug.  (Not at 33). 

I have a postage stamp sized yard so I have a battery powered cordless mower. Just bought it a few weeks ago to replace the corded electric one that was 15 years old.

Check out this 511 cam on US22 at Gallitzin. Who says it can't accumulate on paved surfaces during the day in late April???

D09-027.jpg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I have a postage stamp sized yard so I have a battery powered cordless mower. Just bought it a few weeks ago to replace the corded electric one that was 15 years old.

Check out this 511 cam on US22 at Gallitzin. Who says it can't accumulate on paved surfaces during the day in late April???

Even the turnpike is fully caved. It seems like Bedford and Fulton are getting whacked right now. This screen grab is just east of Breezewood. That stretch from Bedford to Breezewood is all covered.

511PA.thumb.png.85f3fdc7a45e6e0e3cb9e19d23d9080a.png

This was what I was alluding to yesterday with all bets being off regardless of elevation if we had heavy rates collapse the column and a quick/clean transition to all snow. That stretch of the turnpike is not a high elevation area other than the Sideling Hill area. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MAG5035 said:

Even the turnpike is fully caved. It seems like Bedford and Fulton are getting whacked right now. This screen grab is just east of Breezewood. That stretch from Bedford to Breezewood is all covered.

511PA.thumb.png.85f3fdc7a45e6e0e3cb9e19d23d9080a.png

This was what I was alluding to yesterday with all bets being off regardless of elevation if we had heavy rates collapse the column and a quick/clean transition to all snow. That stretch of the turnpike is not a high elevation area other than the Sideling Hill area. 

The sun angle crew is taking it on the chops today :-). 

• Haha 1