• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

The GFS suggests mid month is when MDT has its next best chance to crack the 80 mark.  Of course it could happen before then just talking time in place model output here.  Assume it is May 15th.  That would put MDT around 215 days between 80's I believe.  I forget what Tim said the record was but it would be close if not over. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Going to Williamsburg this weekend...wanted to do Busch Gardens but the models are doing this to those plans.  Will have to find other indoor stuff to do.

Punting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Come on have some optimism your never going to score the coup if you keep punting on every model run. Where is Blitz? He can give you an confidence for a win.

47 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Come on have some optimism your never going to score the coup if you keep punting on every model run. Where is Blitz? He can give you an confidence for a win.

This is not a model run this is all models for the last week.  I was hoping it would get better but we have run out of time for Friday and already changed our plans.  Saturday is probable change as well but not totally discounting it yet. 

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

This is not a model run this is all models for the last week.  I was hoping it would get better but we have run out of time for Friday and already changed our plans.  Saturday is probable change as well but not totally discounting it yet. 

WPC really bumped up our totals since early this morning - at that time, I was in the lighter blues:

p120i.gif?1651687840

• Like 1