• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

22 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Bullseye.    There is probably some dude that lives in Williamsburg and was hoping to visit Hersey Park this weekend...who is getting the screw job as well.

Saturday looks like about as bad a day to be at a theme park as possible, especially during the "summer" operating season. 

Ugh we're going to Arlington National Cemetery Saturday to visit all the grandparents' graves. It's also our wedding anniversary and we have outside dinner reservations in DC that evening at our favorite restaurant in the country. Lovely! 

What’s name of restaurant?

22 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Danny Green is a big ugh.

I've mentioned this about 100 times over the course of the season, but we cannot count on our bench for anything. Literally. What an embarrassment they were tonight and Danny was our poster child of ineptitude. 

Good luck to the Mavs!

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I've mentioned this about 100 times over the course of the season, but we cannot count on our bench for anything. Literally. What an embarrassment they were tonight and Danny was our poster child of ineptitude. 

Good luck to the Mavs!

Yep GO MAVS!  This series is done in 4 if not 5 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Good luck to the Mavs!

Thanks!  Korker was a disappointment as well.  Niang too.

8 hours ago, canderson said:

Thanks! 17 years … I got old, fast. haha 

In the blink of an eye, time moves on. 41 years here in 2 weeks.

Friday looks like we’re going to end up wearing rain gear.

Almost going to need to mow my lawn today.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Good luck to the Mavs!

Mav's had too much Davis Bertans playing to compete last night. 

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Mav's had too much Davis Bertans playing to compete last night. 

Luka has played very well. Once the Suns offense got rolling, it never stopped. 

26 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Topped out at 71 yesterday and added .04” rain in the morning. Bottomed out at 52 last night. Looks like a beautiful day on tap before the dreariness sets in on Friday. 

Low of 52 here as well. Bring on the dreariness! (I'd prefer it came during the middle of the week though :( ) 

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Low of 52 here as well. Bring on the dreariness! (I'd prefer it came during the middle of the week though :( ) 

Nope.  It is written law that these types of systems only exist to ruin weekends.  Wednesdays shall always be gorgeous.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I did not check the setups, but this reminds me a bit of the Memorial day weekend disaster from last year. (Less impactful of course)   Could see some beach erosion, etc...

35 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Nope.  It is written law that these types of systems only exist to ruin weekends.  Wednesdays shall always be gorgeous.

Well, a rainy dreary Saturday allows me to watch basketball in peace instead of feeling like I need to be outside working. :)