• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am sorry, that is terrible news.    But, I would not give up.  If Maxey plays special, and Harden "takes command" the sixers can still win. 

Part of me thinks our chances just improved. We played a couple of our best games this year without Joel, including a big win against the Heat. I'm actually optimistic.

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am sorry, that is terrible news.    But, I would not give up.  If Maxey plays special, and Harden "takes command" the sixers can still win. 

Thanks I don’t know what Doc was thinking up 20 plus with a guy who already had the thumb issue. But I’ll maintain some sort of confidence the 1st half of game 1. :D

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Part of me thinks our chances just improved. We played a couple of our best games this year without Joel, including a big win against the Heat. I'm actually optimistic.

It makes them a more dynamic offense vsm playing into biid so often.  Somewhat ironically, the trade for harden really pays off now as to going into the series.  Harden, Tobias and maxey can score.

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

It makes them a more dynamic offense vsm playing into biid so often.  Somewhat ironically, the trade for harden really pays off now as to going into the series.  Harden, Tobias and maxey can score.

Very true. Interesting but you just can’t lose an MVP player in the playoffs but as you guys said I’ll keep faith in hand. 

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Sixers will play fast, free and loose. Might not be enough but it should be entertaining.

• Like 1