Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My daughters couldn't wait to get out on their own. All they did was b*tch and moan about how cold it was. :) 

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

That is probably one of the better known ways to get your kids out from under your roof and on their own. 

She would never leave. I would have to turn the heat on for that to happen. 

i love fall dreary days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just saw that Lancaster is currently running 8.4 degrees AN for the month. We'll likely go even higher above normal over the next several days before temps pull back some later in the weekend into next week. BTW, the anomaly is attributed to our lows running a staggering 15-20 degrees AN for the month to date. (source: MU Weather Center) 

36 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Just saw that Lancaster is currently running 8.4 degrees AN for the month. We'll likely go even higher above normal over the next several days before temps pull back some later in the weekend into next week. BTW, the anomaly is attributed to our lows running a staggering 15-20 degrees AN for the month to date. (source: MU Weather Center) 

Most definitely the lows this year. Through 10 days last year MDT had recorded a total of 715 degrees when counting up the 10 daily highs so an average of 71.5 which is above average a few degrees.  This year 739 so an average of 73.9.  However the departure after 10 days last year was actually - (negative) .3.  The departure now is +7.1.  Pretty amazing stats.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Full-blown drizzle here now and 61. 

Same here - just a couple degrees warmer, but steady light rain/drizzle for about 45 minutes. I consider this an improvement. If it’s going to be nonstop gray and dreary, might as well get some rain out of it.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

The 'Vill may actually go down a bit if Wed night's cooling comes to its full potential.  A low near 50 would be like a freezer compared to the last few days. 

And I assume Millersville and State College radiates better than MDT so departure from normal is greater.