• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    seodirect
    Newest Member
    seodirect
Central PA - Fall 2021

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Defintely going to break 80 here today.  68 at 930.  Feels warmer than yesterday.  At least the 0 and 6z runs pulled back on the heat a bit next week.  Hrrr suggests 82 to 84 for most today in the lsv. 

It'll be interesting to see if the Hrrr is correct  - already up to 78.4 here. I think upper 80s seems realistic.

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It'll be interesting to see if the Hrrr is correct  - already up to 78.4 here. I think upper 80s seems realistic.

HRRR actually only has highs of 82 for all the LSV.  I said 82-84 to account for the extra we seem to keep seeing south of Harrisburg.  3K was 82 as well.  

Edit-Newest HRRR has 83 now.  The thing to watch for is that it agrees with the fast rise but holds between 81 and 83 for 4 hours this afternoon. 

47 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

HRRR actually only has highs of 82 for all the LSV.  I said 82-84 to account for the extra we seem to keep seeing south of Harrisburg.  3K was 82 as well.  

Edit-Newest HRRR has 83 now.  The thing to watch for is that it agrees with the fast rise but holds between 81 and 83 for 4 hours this afternoon. 

There was a day a few weeks ago with a similar situation  - Hrrr insisted that the rapid rise in temps would level off during the afternoon. I got a couple of degrees higher than the model projected but it got the overall idea right. Next 2 hours will be telling because I've passed 80...

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

85 here now. 

Good call for your area.  Just peeked at Wundermap and some areas on the I81 and Route 15 corridor are in the mid 80's.  Most of YorkCo and Southern Lancaster again struggling to get high temps...80-82 there.   Maybe cloud related today.  Did not check Sat. 

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Good call for your area.  Just peeked at Wundermap and some areas on the I81 and Route 15 corridor are in the mid 80's.  Most of YorkCo and Southern Lancaster again struggling to get high temps...80-82 there.   Maybe cloud related today.  Did not check Sat. 

Satellite shows nothing over Buffalo NY when the team in black and gold has the ball. 54 total yards from the offense...you can't ask your defense to make up for that level of ineptness.

39 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Satellite shows nothing over Buffalo NY when the team in black and gold has the ball. 54 total yards from the offense...you can't ask your defense to make up for that level of ineptness.

Nothing has been as inept as the Bills 4th down decisions.   Tyler Bass can hit from 60 unless he is injured or some other unknown issue.