Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm not taking the bait.

I'm not taking the bait.

I'm not taking the bait.

Fine, I'll take the bait. Steelers win, but the outcome will be in doubt until the final 2 minutes. 

I am not trying to bait you just stating my prediction.  If my 10-7 predict is to come true, they need to win Sunday. 

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am not trying to bait you just stating my prediction.  If my 10-7 predict is to come true, they need to win Sunday. 

Oh, I understood that perfectly. This game has me super-worried because this has the hallmark Tomlin fail kind of game. (15 penalties, including about 6 personal fouls, 4 turnovers, and a 25 yard punt at the worst time imaginable. 

I'm honestly scared. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Oh, I understood that perfectly. This game has me super-worried because this has the hallmark Tomlin fail kind of game. (15 penalties, including about 6 personal fouls, 4 turnovers, and a 25 yard punt at the worst time imaginable. 

I'm honestly scared. 

If I were in your shoes, the thing that would have me worried is karma with the Raven's terrible loss.   The Steelers are given a freebie chance to advance and Karma (or whatever you call it) bites them. 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm honestly scared. 

SNOW on SUNDAY?
The Pittsburgh Steelers will most defiantly have HUGE snow flakes flying during parts of the game, but that same snow is also coming OUR way during the overnight. While the surface temps are well above freezing, harder banding of snow could produce intense "puking snow" rates of 1-2 inches per hour that would quickly chill wood/metal non paved surfaces to below freezing for a quick slushy inch or two. This is something we are going to keep a close eye on as these may just be our first "mood flakes" of the season.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, paweather said:
SNOW on SUNDAY?
The Pittsburgh Steelers will most defiantly have HUGE snow flakes flying during parts of the game, but that same snow is also coming OUR way during the overnight. While the surface temps are well above freezing, harder banding of snow could produce intense "puking snow" rates of 1-2 inches per hour that would quickly chill wood/metal non paved surfaces to below freezing for a quick slushy inch or two. This is something we are going to keep a close eye on as these may just be our first "mood flakes" of the season.

Is that your forecast? Where did you get that? :) 

Some thoughts on Sunday evening’s system.. It’s been a pretty consistent feature on modeling the last several days. This has a pretty good chance at delivering the first widespread bout of snow in the western half of PA and maybe into some of the central counties. It could have been for the rest of PA as well but the trend has been for models taking the low pressure through the lower lakes.. which will spell downsloping issues east of the Alleghenies and in general take the primary slug of precip up through western PA. I don’t think accumulations will be anything too significant, maybe up to a couple inches in the higher terrain. At any rate, winter is definitely upon us soon.

On a related note, how bout that 0z GFS coming in? I’ll take 36” of snow on the ground for Thanksgiving lol. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, MAG5035 said:

Some thoughts on Sunday evening’s system.. It’s been a pretty consistent feature on modeling the last several days. This has a pretty good chance at delivering the first widespread bout of snow in the western half of PA and maybe into some of the central counties. It could have been for the rest of PA as well but the trend has been for models taking the low pressure through the lower lakes.. which will spell downsloping issues east of the Alleghenies and in general take the primary slug of precip up through western PA. I don’t think accumulations will be anything too significant, maybe up to a couple inches in the higher terrain. At any rate, winter is definitely upon us soon.

On a related note, how bout that 0z GFS coming in? I’ll take 36” of snow on the ground for Thanksgiving lol. 

Lol, yes! I’ll be back shortly with the snow map for our Turkey Day snow dreams!