Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

3 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

The 0z Euro, at the end of its 10 day run, also has a storm, but is rain to start for us. I would like to see if the storm would transfer to the coast in the next few frames if they were available.
This could be a period to track some type of storm for our region.

White Turkey in Chattanooga.  We need those Choo Choo's to round the trough in January when we have a deeper source of cold air. 

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am slightly perturbed at you right now. LOL  Your game is keeping the Falcons/Cowboys off normal broadcasting.  

My game is looking pretty miserable. Updated guidance suggests a fairly steady, cold rain falling through most if not all of the game. Hopefully upper levels support some snow instead. (Snow looks much more likely overnight)

38 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

My game is looking pretty miserable. Updated guidance suggests a fairly steady, cold rain falling through most if not all of the game. Hopefully upper levels support some snow instead. (Snow looks much more likely overnight)

Either way, you should win this weekend. Hopefully it’s a Football + Snow win-win for you!

The 3k NAM at 12z says that you have a good chance at seeing snow in Pittsburgh by Sunday evening.

13ED5B26-5844-489F-893E-F6FA59DA31D9.png

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Snow being reported at the airport here, but I haven't seen any downtown. Tomorrow night looks good for my first snow of the season.

Elevation/UHI are significant between downtown and just about anywhere else here. It snowed for a couple hours here, 5 miles or so as the crow flies from downtown. No accumulation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, anotherman said:

The fraud is that people who I grew up with outside of Philly were Cowboys fans and openly rooted against their father’s and grandfather’s team. That’s the fraud.

Exactly and the fact that they have won nothing in 25 years, but the national media still treats them like football royalty….