Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

84 with Hazy sun. 

@mahantango#1when is the Pillow Carnival? I saw a sign that said "Carnival Parking" on Googlemaps. Might be worth a trip up there. In all honesty, it looks like a gorgeous area at the foot of the mountains to the north. 

I actually saw that milky white look to the skies yesterday.   Did not say anything as I thought someone said they do not see it anymore but was the first time I noticed it this year. 

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

84 with Hazy sun. 

@mahantango#1when is the Pillow Carnival? I saw a sign that said "Carnival Parking" on Googlemaps. Might be worth a trip up there. In all honesty, it looks like a gorgeous area at the foot of the mountains to the north. 

My wife and I love to visit quaint little places. 

Looks like it'll be Tuesday, July 27-Saturday, July 31. Details are on the Pillow FIre Company's FB page at https://www.facebook.com/pillowfirecomany/

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

84 with Hazy sun. 

My wife and I love to visit quaint little places. 

FB_IMG_1626450577836.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mahantango#1 said:

Soon Pillow will be Americanwx vacation destination! There are no hotels in Pillow, but there is a campground at the end of town 

Up until March when I started this Tower City to Sunbury water haul, I had never even heard of Pillow. Now I'm through there seven times per week...lol.

It actually looks nice and peaceful. I think I'd rather live there than Tamaqua.