Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

21 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Nice about 2 here. Looks like nice weather for a couple of days anyways. Time to burn some brush and winter debris now that your boy Stein is dead

Dead until later May and June. He’ll be back . In a neighborhood near all of us . He’s like the hotel California. He checks out anytime he likes, but he never leaves. :stein:Welcome to the Hotel :stein: afornia

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

RIP imagine the dude was actually showing dry lower level soundings before the precip arrived. 

Glad to see him go, we needed some moisture to have our big brushfire after all the wind events in the last year.  State bans them May 1st.  If I had put a match to the pile before Thursday the neighborhood would have gone up.

27 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Shit is going to explode Tuesday when it's in the 70s. Can't wait. This crap needs to go now.

Ends Severe ? 
... early prelim looks like a wind risk with huge diabetic destabilization and intruding mid level jet toting hgt falls 

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah maybe western areas on Wednesday? Not a lot of CAPE, but strongly forced.

Exactly ... sort of reminiscent of that October deal last year - tho I am not saying it's a redux or an analog or anything.. .

The key is synoptic overturning mid deck to surface behind that lifting wedge - and if there's some evap neggie CAPE, that'll certainly help that set up too -

But the timing .. yeah good point. I didn't look too closely precisely on frontal timing so -