• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Virtual Bible Study
    Newest Member
    Virtual Bible Study
Central PA - Spring 2021

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Just not seeing where this is modeled but maybe you are making a forecast?  Even the hotplate EC is low 60's and 70's for Monday and Tuesday  at MDT. 

CTP has 91 Sun, but I misread the dates and see it does cool down thankfully . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

CMC and Icon bring the rains (heavy!) late weekend/early Monday but GFS is still wanting to lessen the chances.  

Good news is...those are all pretty bad models on the verification charts I believe - one of them has to be right this time. :)  

26 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i broke down and turned the air on last night. daughter couldn't handle it. 

Still looking like 90 Sunday. Good day for a Senators game and cold brew. If we keep these temps up, i may get in the pool memorial day weekend. 

I miss going to City Island - when the boys were younger I had a 12 game plan. I think I've only been up once in the past 3-4 seasons.

By the way, we're going to the Detroit game in Pittsburgh. My son wants to have a better chance of seeing the Steelers win. :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Good news is...those are all pretty bad models on the verification charts I believe - one of them has to be right this time. :)

I miss going to City Island - when the boys were younger I had a 12 game plan. I think I've only been up once in the past 3-4 seasons.

By the way, we're going to the Detroit game in Pittsburgh. My son wants to have a better chance of seeing the Steelers win. :D

Been to two regular season Steelers games in my life, both in the Cowher era and both at Three Rivers. One was a 27-9 loss to the Bengals, the other was an overtime loss to the Eagles where they blew a 10 point lead in the closing minutes. Haven’t been since, except for a preseason game a few years back.

9 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Been to two regular season Steelers games in my life, both in the Cowher era and both at Three Rivers. One was a 27-9 loss to the Bengals, the other was an overtime loss to the Eagles where they blew a 10 point lead in the closing minutes. Haven’t been since, except for a preseason game a few years back.

Been going every year since Heinz opened and we are the biggest jinx in sports history. It's comical - back in I think 2014, Tampa came to Heinz and beat the Steelers in the last minute. The Bucs finished 2-14 that year, yet won in Pittsburgh with their backup QB playing. THAT was a brutal loss. (and a VERY long drive back east to Lancaster) 

Never saw a Steelers game at 3 Rivers, but I used to make weekend trips there to see the Buccos when i was younger. I'm not a Pirates fan but it was so easy to get great seats out there. :) 

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Been going every year since Heinz opened and we are the biggest jinx in sports history. It's comical - back in I think 2014, Tampa came to Heinz and beat the Steelers in the last minute. The Bucs finished 2-14 that year, yet won in Pittsburgh with their backup QB playing. THAT was a brutal loss. (and a VERY long drive back east to Lancaster) 

Never saw a Steelers game at 3 Rivers, but I used to make weekend trips there to see the Buccos when i was younger. I'm not a Pirates fan but it was so easy to get great seats out there. :) 

Ironically, the Pirates probably have a winning record in games I’ve attended (though it’s too many to keep track). One year they went 6-0 in games I went to.

Weather-related edit: one of those games was rescheduled to a weekday afternoon game that I took off work for, due to the second rainiest day in Pittsburgh’s history excluding tropical systems (3.43” on 9/29/15).

• Like 1

Never saw a Steelers game at 3 Rivers, but I used to make weekend trips there to see the Buccos when i was younger. I'm not a Pirates fan but it was so easy to get great seats out there.  

Back in college, we were able to walk into the NL championship game (no tickets) in the 7th inning against the Braves.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I thought the CMC was 2 or 3 of of 6 or 7?  My "hot take" is that the CMC/Icon/GFS jump around a bit more than the Euro but the Euro is just as incorrect albeit not as flashy of failures.  Will have to look up the verifications now.  LOL