• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bluewater Performance
    Newest Member
    Bluewater Performance

Central PA - Spring 2021

51 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I'm ok if Sunday is rain. So long as through Saturday 3 pm it doesn't. 

I'm really digging this spring so far. 

What's a 3? You opening the garage bar to out-of-borough residents? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

Wow...all the way down to Texas and Oklahoma...

Here we go again lol, hopefully their lights stay on that was crazy the last time.

What's a 3? You opening the garage bar to out-of-borough residents? 

Down at the Harrisburg cork and fork we Have begin to barrel age our house Negroni for the next 3 months, just in time for July 4th. South African Honey Bush tea infused Fords London dry Gin, Dolin Rouge Vermouth, Campari and Apertivo Select will sit in a previous 3 year aged Vieux Carré Woodford Reserve soaked barrel. This second use will have some great notes of rye, cognac, juniper, orange.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Down at the Harrisburg cork and fork we Have begin to barrel age our house Negroni for the next 3 months, just in time for July 4th. South African Honey Bush tea infused Fords London dry Gin, Dolin Rouge Vermouth, Campari and Apertivo Select will sit in a previous 3 year aged Vieux Carré Woodford Reserve soaked barrel. This second use will have some great notes of rye, cognac, juniper, orange.

Holy crap. They're reopening street dining May 1. Got my 2nd vaccine Saturday so May 1 we're immune so I'll finally feel good to hit up a restaurant outdoors (not indoors quite yet for me personally). I LOVE some Negronis! 

• Like 1

Holy crap. They're reopening street dining May 1. Got my 2nd vaccine Saturday so May 1 we're immune so I'll finally feel good to hit up a restaurant outdoors (not indoors quite yet for me personally). I LOVE some Negronis! 

If you want I can private message you my cell. Let me know when you’re going down. If I’m not working I’ll introduce you to some people and get a couple Negronis on me. That goes for anyone else here that may want a refreshing cocktail at either cork n fork. I bartend at both of them. Just shoot me a PM.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, paweather said:

Enjoy today, Falls return will start tomorrow post cold frontage! 

This may be the last stand for Frosty and his cohorts.  It seems Team Spring is about to win out after this freeze.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canderson said:

Nice man got my second one Thursday, little sore arm and bleh but second day after was feeling good.

29 minutes ago, Wmsptwx said:

Nice man got my second one Thursday, little sore arm and bleh but second day after was feeling good.

We both got lucky and nay had a (very!) sore arm. No fever or chills or anything. 

1 hour ago, canderson said:

We both got lucky and nay had a (very!) sore arm. No fever or chills or anything. 

Getting my 2nd shot this coming Monday, hoping for the same. I'm teaching a 2 hour class about 3 hours after my shot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Getting my 2nd shot this coming Monday, hoping for the same. I'm teaching a 2 hour class about 3 hours after my shot. 

Nice! I think you’ll be good dude I felt nothing literally until second day and it was pretty mild overall. Think if you do get side effects it’d be the next day.

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It’s usually 12-24 hours when you get hit so you’ll be fine. 

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I’m getting my 2nd shot on May 3rd, just in time for my Birthday on Cinco de Mayo!

On 4/19/2021 at 9:08 PM, Voyager said:

Each new evening forecast cycle lowers my overnight low for Thursday morning by a degree. Now it's 29. Getting frustrated,

As I said, each night a degree colder on the forecast... :( :angry:

Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 28

As for the other "issues". To those who responded, thanks!

19 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Snow is being reported at several locations in western PA currently this morning!

Can confirm.9C9561A1-5434-45CB-AFEF-1AC3749290D5.jpeg.2c5cfc0ae365e75f7965a0033aaacd2b.jpeg

• Like 1

I topped out at a splendid 76 yesterday.  Not looking forward to these northwest winds kicking up with the passage of this potent cold front this afternoon.  Looking at going from 850 temps of ~10C this morning to -10C by late tonight.  I really do think this is the last hurrah for old man winter though.

19 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Is it snowing in state college?

Per the live cams, there does appear to be some white rain falling in Happy Valley.  Across the northern tier it seems to actually be laying, particularly at elevation.

7 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Per the live cams, there does appear to be some white rain falling in Happy Valley.  Across the northern tier it seems to actually be laying, particularly at elevation.

My wife parents live up there no snow in State College as of yet. 

12 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Sweden Valley Potter County

PCSC.jpg

• Thanks 1