• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Philly Area Banter

The Iceman

Well, that loss just killed the Birds. Most likely opening the playoffs on the road as a 5 seed.

It's really simple as far as the final seeding goes. If the Cowboys win next week, the Eagles are the 5-seed. 

The 3-seed...

The only way the Eagles can win the NFC East and hold the 3-seed in the postseason is if they beat the Giants in New York next week, and the Commanders somehow defeat the Cowboys in Week 18. If both teams finish the year at 12-5, or at 11-6, the Cowboys would hold the tiebreaker for the division crown. 

The Eagles are shutout now from getting the No. 2 seed because of a tiebreaking loss with the Lions, who are battling with Dallas for that spot in the final week of the season.

The 5-seed...

Short of a miracle in the season's final week, the Eagles will be playing a road game to open the playoffs at the winner of the NFC South division, which is looking like the Buccaneers even though they lost in Week 17. If they won that game, they'd then be playing either the Cowboys, 49ers or Lions on the road in the Divisional Round — should they still be alive.

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Bears ml, Ravens ml, bills ml, eagles ml, Devon Achayne td, zay flowers td, dandre swift over 60yds, goedert over 49yds receiving, James con wr over 80 yds

That's rough to get that close.

Birds looked somewhat in control at halftime. I thought the spread was too high to begin with but thought they would at least win.

Their D is just terrible. No LBs to cover over the middle stuff/run and the DBs give the receivers 10yrd cushions. 

• Like 1

Can anybody remember tracking a snowstorm knowing a rainstorm would be a stone cold lock 48 hours after this guy cant.

I knew it in my core. Was quite surprised during the New Year’s Eve runs we got those south runs. This one is absolutely toast for I-95. These types never trend favorably for us. Not even a storm worth chasing at this stage either. Oh well, onto then next one

"But I was told on December 20th there would be a change in the patterns and told to buckle up and there would be big...BIG snow storms and now there are rain storms that have nothing to do with snow, and I said no...no rain please but then the models said it would rain and I do not like rain..." 

OIP.jpg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Heisy said:

It may never snow again. Just wanted to put it out there again

Sure it will. Cheer up. People had put too much optimism on this season with high hopes of a sustained winter. Let's be realistic, Ninos are NOT known for cold or sustained winter weather. We get brief windows and majority of those are usually cutters. We have 7+ legit weeks still in prime climo. If we get to Feb 10 haven't gotten a thing and nothing  even remotely close on the LR at that time, then it's time to call it. It is still too early roght now to cancel. Frustrating asf with this snow drought we r in but things will balance out eventually.