• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

54 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Next threat of snow on the GFS/European is a D 7 LES event..Gfs behind a coastal storm and European behind a clipper/CF..

I didn’t see any real threats on the GFS 384 run. Marginal temps and classic La Niña storm track. Stick a fork in January. 
We all know how stuff pops up at the bleakest freaking moment so I know better than to believe my bs 100%

1 hour ago, wolfie09 said:

Plenty cold enough for a lake response, good synoptic moisture.. Obviously it's a week out lol But I need something to follow lol

Not me. I have to make a choice to keep on living and not waste my life waiting on things to happen or checking radar.

As you all have pointed out, I've let the weather get the best of me. I have no control over the weather, but do over my attitude. Less watching runs...and more being content with what I have and hopefully being pleasantly surprised by winter weather over the next couple weeks.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Not me. I have to make a choice to keep on living and not waste my life waiting on things to happen or checking radar.

As you all have pointed out, I've let the weather get the best of me. I have no control over the weather, but do over my attitude. Less watching runs...and more being content with what I have and hopefully being pleasantly surprised by winter weather over the next couple weeks.

That’s kind of the attitude I’ve developed as I’ve gotten older. I still get disappointed when we miss out on a big event or the models  during January look meh. But I try to put things into perspective.  There are many other things going on right now that have longer term implications on my life. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Yeah. I’ve got to keep a pessimistic outlook at this point. Burned too many times to get any hope up. Today is a good example- I coulda seen getting excited only to be let down by marginal temps, a weak system and an OTS suppressed track. This just ain’t our winter. 
Now watch me go full bananas the next real watcher. I’m that junky who keeps saying, “this is the last time”. And then Hugo is all, “Poppie, I got some real tight tango” and I’m all, “let me hit the atm”. 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Yeah. I’ve got to keep a pessimistic outlook at this point. Burned too many times to get any hope up. Today is a good example- I coulda seen getting excited only to be let down by marginal temps, a weak system and an OTS suppressed track. This just ain’t our winter. 
Now watch me go full bananas the next real watcher. I’m that junky who keeps saying, “this is the last time”. And then Hugo is all, “Poppie, I got some real tight tango” and I’m all, “let me hit the atm”. 

Hey, every subforum"s gotta have its own Damage in Tolland and Ji.... :lol:

• Haha 1

Wow is Buffalo that good that they just beat the crap out in of Miami 56 to 19 with still 6 minutes and 18 seconds left in the 4th quarter. I mean they're not a scrub team at 10 and 5 so if Buffalo can just run all over these guys or actually should I say run through these guys the way they did all day, Man the BIG GAME might be a lock?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk