Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,041
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Dec 16-17 Storm OBS Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BGM Blizzard said:

I don't what life in the Tug Hill or Buffalo area like during the worst lake effect snow storms but I feel like I'm living it right now over a short period of time.

What your experiencing is on caliber with some of the most intense lake effect bands. Truly historical synoptic snowstorm tonight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BGM Blizzard said:

I don't what life in the Tug Hill or Buffalo area like during the worst lake effect snow storms but I feel like I'm living it right now over a short period of time.

You’re definitely living it. Enjoy it and take lots of pics and vids to look back on. This is a 1/100 year storm for your area with 40” totals. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ericjcrash said:

White rain is a coastal term you certainly can NOT relate to atm

Ok well what's falling right now is white and it's snow, but step outside for a minute and you feel like you been in a downpour and soaked even though the snow density is pure powder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...