• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueValleyHVAC
    Newest Member
    BlueValleyHVAC

Central PA - Winter 2020/2021

10 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Wow, a sizeable part of Lancaster County is literally a 4 foot bullseye. Finally relents after about Hr 96.gem-all-pennsylvania-total_snow_kuchera-2310400.thumb.png.9590b749ad0cf05534cd76ff0879dbba.png

I have about 48 hours to expand that Lancaster bullseye about 30 miles to the west!

CTP’s 11:24 pm write up doesn’t really expect warning level snows north of Lancaster. They say it “may” be needed but not expected. 

Latest ensemble probabilities have increased likelihood for
warning criteria snowfall across our southern tier Sun-Mon, with
sufficient confidence to hoist Winter Storm Watch headlines
from Somerset to Lancaster Counties. This in good collaboration
with LWX and PHI and latest Snowprobs, which are showing nearly
categorical likelihood of exceeding Advisory criteria and 65-70%
likelihood of exceeding 6" over York and Lancaster Counties.
Watches *may* need to be expanded slightly northward in time,
but it appears that most of the remainder of central PA south of
I80 is looking at Advisory criteria snow, and at this time no
ptype issues to speak of.

Just now, paweather said:

Honestly, all 0z models bring WSW to the almost entire state of  PA. It is pointless and not even worth talking about. 

I’m just the messenger! Lol 

CTP’s 11:24 pm write up doesn’t really expect warning level snows north of Lancaster. They say it “may” be needed but not expected. 

Latest ensemble probabilities have increased likelihood forwarning criteria snowfall across our southern tier Sun-Mon, withsufficient confidence to hoist Winter Storm Watch headlinesfrom Somerset to Lancaster Counties. This in good collaborationwith LWX and PHI and latest Snowprobs, which are showing nearlycategorical likelihood of exceeding Advisory criteria and 65-70%likelihood of exceeding 6" over York and Lancaster Counties.Watches *may* need to be expanded slightly northward in time,but it appears that most of the remainder of central PA south ofI80 is looking at Advisory criteria snow, and at this time noptype issues to speak of.

They can keep their warnings I’ll take my 16” and call it even. Besides I would find it enjoyable seeing all the Facebook posts from people stuck in the snow since they bitch nonstop when ctp does issue anything

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

They can keep their warnings I’ll take my 16” and call it even. Besides I would find it enjoyable seeing all the Facebook posts from people stuck in the snow since they bitch nonstop when ctp does issue anything

Did they even look at the 0z suite? 

34 minutes ago, canderson said:

That part of the disco was updated at 9pm when only the NAM was starting to come out. I quoted it in one of my posts awhile ago. 

• Like 1