Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,041
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

2020 Mid-Atlantic First Freeze Contest


WxUSAF

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/21/2020 at 11:54 AM, H2O said:

BWI: 11/5

IAD: 11/3

DCA: 12/1

RIC: 11/15

TB: 82

 

On 9/27/2020 at 9:49 AM, MN Transplant said:

BWI: 11/14

IAD: 10/25

DCA: 11/14

RIC:  11/14

TB: 84°

 

On 9/30/2020 at 9:24 PM, Ian said:

BWI: Nov 15

IAD: Nov 15

DCA: Dec. 15

RIC Nov 15

TB: 87 
 

Per the spreadsheet, these are the only possible winners left.

If I did the calculations correctly, and assuming BWI/IAD hit this week, I win if DCA is prior to Nov. 25th, H2O wins between the 25th and Dec. 9th, and Ian wins at or after the 9th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats to @MN Transplant!  He won with a total departure of 19 days.  I hadn't noticed when I looked a few days ago, but @snowfan was actually really close, coming in 2nd place with a departure of 20 days.  @GATECH was 3rd with 24 days.  

For 4 locations and 38 participants, only @GATECH got one (DCA) exactly right.  

 

2020 First Freeze Contest.xlsx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Congrats to @MN Transplant!  He won with a total departure of 19 days.  I hadn't noticed when I looked a few days ago, but @snowfan was actually really close, coming in 2nd place with a departure of 20 days.  @GATECH was 3rd with 24 days.  

For 4 locations and 38 participants, only @GATECH got one (DCA) exactly right.  

 

2020 First Freeze Contest.xlsx 14.58 kB · 12 downloads

Been a while since I won one of the contests!  Thanks for running it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...