Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2020

snowman19

2 hours ago, snowman19 said:

Huge signal from this far out to see a major post 3/8 torch. Would not be shocked at all to see 70 degree readings, we will have the equivalent of a September sun overhead at that point

Weeklies are a torch tonight for the 2nd half of March. Looks incredible 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, MJO812 said:

No point posting these anymore. Winter is over. 

Maybe people are excited for extended warmth. I know I am, if we are going to start the growing season early this year we might as well go all in. Let’s get those ocean temps up as much as possible as well which will help with coastal severe threats. 

• Like 1

I’m over it. Winter was a dud. It is what it is. Let’s just have some nice, warm weather now. Would be great to go with the extended period of daylight we have now that will only be enhanced after next Saturday night. 

Want to say hi to all. I have been reading the posts for awhile and enjoyed everyone’s input, so I finally decided to create an account. I look forward to learning more about the weather and interacting with everyone.

• Rjay pinned this topic
On 2/27/2020 at 12:34 PM, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

Bluewave posted this a couple of days ago. If NYC doesn't get another measurable snowfall this season it will be the earliest end to the accumulating snows in a season ever. That sounds about right, this has been historically bad, why not set the record.

Yea... 1998 was frustrating.  We went through the entire winter with only 0.5 inches of snow and then got a meaningless 5" of glop on the first day of spring that melted in 6 hours!

2 hours ago, PB-99 said:

Huh ? 

1583474400-cdjygYAstF4.png

1583517600-hAPr4GsPNuM.png

Agreed. Here we go again with hyping phantom snow “threats” that don’t exist. Let’s see, no cold air, March, no -NAO no -AO, what could possibly go wrong? And using ORH’s post? Laughable, he lives at elevation in central New England 

No no no, it doesn't need to be warm and sunny but it needs to not be cold and stormy. 50's and 60's and mostly cloudy are fine, 40's and wet is terrible. It was a rotten winter for doing outdoor things (off the pavement) even though it was "warm and dry" because things never dried out from the wet two years previous. It's time for a nice(ish) stretch so we can get back outside.

• Like 1