Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb To Forget? - 2020 Discussion

TalcottWx

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I don't buy that.

We need n stream or this will disappoint.

I don't think we "need" it...but I do agree I'd rather have N stream all else equal. Probably a better storm that way dynamically speaking....but something like the Ukie would get it done.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I don't think we "need" it...but I do agree I'd rather have N stream all else equal. Probably a better storm that way dynamically speaking....but something like the Ukie would get it done.

I just think there is so much more that can go wrong that way...I mean, sure...it's possible.

39 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I don't think that will happen...its either going to involve the n stream, or whiff.

Yes, I agree. However if the NS does become involved, i believe it will lend itself to a late bloomer scenario. So at this early juncture, kind of a pickle down here. Too much Southern stream and it’s torched, northern stream dominate and it’s potentially a late developing EMA special. I’ll Keep watching, it’s all we have anyway...

Just now, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

Yes, I agree. However if the NS does become involved, i believe it will lend itself to a late bloomer scenario. So at this early juncture, kind of a pickle down here. Too much Southern stream and it’s torched, northern stream dominate and it’s potentially a late developing EMA special. I’ll Keep watching, it’s all we have anyway...

I mean...would you rather have cat paws for all, or 1' west and 2' east?

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I mean...would you rather have cat paws for all, or 1' west and 2' east?

that’s my point...Tough either way here as a preliminary guess and no, I absolutely do not want slushy cat paws. I’d be shocked though, if it was that type of region wide hit with late northern stream interaction. Not that it hasn’t happened before, just with this system in particular