Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Mid to Long Range Threats

Rjay

1 minute ago, Allsnow said:

The epitome of this winter, flooding rains on Friday to a chance of a half inch of snow Saturday night lol. Spring can’t come soon enough 

I agree with all of the above, but let me also add a " jump zone " to it. 

1581314400-JUnelGmuT3U.png

1 hour ago, HeadInTheClouds said:

Do you know what Euro is depicting as far as snow late Wednesday-Thursday morning? My forecast is for snow/sleet/ZR during that time period. I'm thinking 1 maybe 2 max for snow/sleet. 

Little to no snow and some light ice. It’s mainly a rain event in your area on the euro. Need to be in Albany on north 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

Saturday night and Sunday look less impressive with each model run as well

Still 4 days away but it doesn’t look that impressive currently outside a chance of 1-3. Areas between bwi to phl could do well. As @PB-99 said, going to be a screw zone when the low transfers. Looks to be our area currently 

14 minutes ago, romba said:

Every correction has led to less expected frozen this winter

Everything has trended badly for us since the beginning of December. Really right after that minor snow event at the beginning of the month, things started to go to very badly and they never came back again. I’m seeing some posts on social media about pattern flips “after mid-February”...I’ll believe it when I see it, I very seriously doubt some miracle end of February or March winter comeback 

5 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

Everything has trended badly for us since the beginning of December. Really right after that minor snow event at the beginning of the month, things started to go to very badly and they never came back again. I’m seeing some posts on social media about pattern flips “after mid-February”...I’ll believe it when I see it, I very seriously doubt some miracle end of February or March winter comeback 

If I see one more mention of an oncoming pattern-flip I'm gonna pattern-flip lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1