• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

1 minute ago, TugHillMatt said:

According to my friend and webcams, it is creating a slushy covering on things.

It is. I moved my vehicle into the garage so that I won't have to scrape it later.  It's more RN than IP at the moment but a coating of slush on roads etc.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Euro control had a late capture with the next system, retrogrades that bad boy right into Maine, yes please..

I'm flying back from South Carolina next weekend. I rolled the dice with a Saturday a.m. flight versus Sunday a.m. I hope I chose right. Dont care to miss a storm or watch the Super Bowl in an airport bar. ;)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

I think the pattern has already changed, despite it still looking crappy.

At least now we are getting chances at some winter each week, with high temps remaining mostly in the 30s.

It is still a sucky pattern, BUT it is better than the end of December/first half of January pattern.

No question. We were in lockdown for almost a month.  This may not be a great pattern but it's better than nada. Anyone who remembers 01/02 and 11/12 should recognize that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CNY_WX said:

I don’t know if there’s road temperature information but NY 511 has other road condition information along with cameras.

Yea I follow 511, I just happened to be reading the Burlington afd and they mentioned observing  road temps , so I wondered if other offices had something... I tried googling it and only came across an office in Georgia with a useful map...

https://www.weather.gov/ffc/gdot_rwis