• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

4 hours ago, Thinksnow18 said:

I've begun to notice a trend that I think we're all going to like. The indices have not looked good recently and we've managed to stay average to slightly below average. The mid and long range has wanted to warm us up it seems 7 to 10 days out for about the last 2 week's. That signal is gone again. It now appears December will finish colder than normal with several opportunities for snow via synoptic and mesoscale. The Euro mid range was showing a PV split towards the Christmas time frame which would only enhance our chances going forward. Bottom line is when the indices do begin to go in the direction we like and we get an inevitable beat down of the PV I think January and February could be special.

All ENS look really warm throughout entire USA aside from the NE from Dec 19-25. Hopefully its brief.

gem-ens_T850a_us_43.png

ecmwf-ens_T850a_us_11.png

gfs-ens_T850a_us_42.png

19 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

The way the tracks have been, ROC and BUF will get smacked while SYR once again gets rain or slop.

Go with warmest track...always seems to work out closest to reality.

It's still early, like the 1st Quarter of the game, but KSYR getting blitzed hard for the Golden Snowball.  Gonna need to make some halftime adjustments or we gonna get blown the f*ck out like the NY Giants.  ;) 

• Haha 1