• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

20 minutes ago, mattny88 said:

hey tughill matt....my name is matt as well...how accurate is that kuchara map..i live in city of oswego..if that map verifies it shows me upwards of nearly 30"??? wanted to know your thoughts

Hey, Matt. It's Matt. I don't know how accurate it will be, but that amount is a possibility with lake enhancement involved. You never know with lake involvement...

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, 96blizz said:

now THAT (96) was a blizzard. The King.

And I need to get my name changed to MesoBanding...

My favorite of all time and may never get eclipsed!  Lived in Jersey City and we got crushed, true true Blizzard conditions occurred from the previous afternoon throughout the night into the next day!  Mom was in Patterson in the Hospital and when we left her, it was 2:30 and it took us 3.5hrs to gt home, a ride which usually only takes 45-1hr but not that day, when we got home 6" had already fallen and I knew we were gettin that night, lol!

Right entrance region aiding in the development of the snow this early into the event, 2PM start, lol!!

300mb_sf.gif?1547908432142

Just now, CNY-WXFREAK said:

My favorite of all time and may never get eclipsed!  Lived in Jersey City and we got crushed, true true Blizzard conditions occurred from the previous afternoon throughout the night into the next day!  Mom was in Patterson in the Hospital and when we left her, it was 2:30 and it took us 3.5hrs to gt home, a ride which usually only takes 45-1hr but not that day, when we got home 6" had already fallen and I knew we were gettin that night, lol!

Right entrance region aiding in the development of the snow this early into the event, 2PM start, lol!!

You lived in Jersey? That explains your bluntness! Lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gorizer said:

I don’t think I’d move. There’s a small chance pingers could make it up the Hudson Valley as far north as the Mohawk River, which could include Amsterdam. Glens Falls is far enough north to be safe from that. 

Thank you! What is a pinger?