Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Winter 2018-19

pasnownut

1 minute ago, paweather said:

Thanks Yoda join the club. 1039-1035 it is all the same. The High is the key in my mind I saw it on the GFS at 84 and knew it would help us tonight. 

True, but 1055mb would have crushed the system to oblivion lol.  Good luck up there... hope you all get some good snow this weekend

Just now, yoda said:

True, but 1055mb would have crushed the system to oblivion lol.  Good luck up there... hope you all get some good snow this weekend

Thanks man, and exactly true. I appreciate the well wishes. Glad you guys enjoyed last weekend. still long ways away. Glad you post in here as you can. 

2 minutes ago, paweather said:

Thanks Yoda join the club. 1039-1035 it is all the same. The High is the key in my mind I saw it on the GFS at 84 and knew it would help us tonight. 

He wasn't correcting you.  He was correcting superstorm's 1055.  Gotta admit when I saw that I thought a 1055 would crush a storm and send it down to Florida.

Well, now I have to "try" to go to bed and lay there waiting for my meds to overcome all this excitement.  What a day this was.  Hopefully tomorrow is not the same rollercoaster.  It will be very interesting to hear Horst's interpretation after declaring a major rainstorm (for Lanco vicinity) was coming.  I'm not ratting on him.  Just curious to see how much of a believer he is in tonight's new data.

See you all in the morning.  Thanks again, daxx!

Just now, CarlislePaWx said:

Well, now I have to "try" to go to bed and lay there waiting for my meds to overcome all this excitement.  What a day this was.  Hopefully tomorrow is not the same rollercoaster.  It will be very interesting to hear Horst's interpretation after declaring a major rainstorm (for Lanco vicinity) was coming.  I'm not ratting on him.  Just curious to see how much of a believer he is in tonight's new data.

See you all in the morning.  Thanks again, daxx!

Daxx Thank you! Yes, I am too. Thanks everyone we will let the morning crew clean this up with 6z runs :-) . But Daxx I appreciate the PBP. 

The 0z Euro was a major step in the right direction & was very close to returning to the awesome solutions from a couple of days ago.

The 0z Euro tracks the low to central VA & then it moves to southern NJ .

For points north & west of Harrisburg the Euro is depicting a major snowstorm.

For the LSV, on the Euro, There is a major front end thump of snow, then mix to ice, then rain especially for south of the PA turnpike, then back to a period of snow to end it.

The VAST majority of the snow accumulation comes from the front end thump for the LSV.

I think at this point most of us would sign up for this & run ! Although, we still have a few days to get back to the even better runs of a couple of days ago.

Here is tonight’s 0z Euro snow map:

C5973FEC-57C7-417A-BF41-36A81EEF3CE1.png

• Like 1