Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2018-19

pasnownut

Just now, CarlislePaWx said:

I think daxx is someone who can do it but I have no idea if he's around.  I'm just about ready to head off for the night.  I can wait for either the disappointment or jubilation in the morning...lol.  I'll know by the number of new unread posts.

exactly right. I'll be doing the same thing unless I venture over to the MA forum maybe NYC or Mass forums. 

10 minutes ago, daxx said:

I'm up I will fill you in.

there you are!  I figured you might be interested  in this run given the sudden improvement in the GFS.  We still have the UKIE and its solution.  I will thank you in advance for your dedicated efforts, however I will have to partake in the AM.  BTW, what time do you estimate the euro would be out to the storm timeframe?  I don't think I can force myself to stay up much longer even though I'm a night person.

2 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

there you are!  I figured you might be interested  in this run given the sudden improvement in the GFS.  We still have the UKIE and its solution.  I will thank you in advance for your dedicated efforts, however I will have to partake in the AM.  BTW, what time do you estimate the euro would be out to the storm timeframe?  I don't think I can force myself to stay up much longer even though I'm a night person.

My guess between 110 and 115