Newest Member
    joxey
March 11-12 Storm - Model Discussion STORM MODE

stormtracker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 87storms said:

I don’t know, doesn’t look too bad to me. Maybe a hold?

Perhaps the trough being a little “tighter” at the base will keep it generally a hold..but the the changes up top were not inspiring 

3 minutes ago, 87storms said:

I don’t know, doesn’t look too bad to me. Maybe a hold?

It’s amazing how the 500 shows steps back and yet it seems it may end up okay. Surface low is just a tad closer to the coast compared to 18z 

1 minute ago, mappy said:

It’s amazing how the 500 shows steps back and yet it seems it may end up okay. Surface low is just a tad closer to the coast compared to 18z 

Yea this storm has not been easy.  500 looked a tad sharper early and maybe a little less separation with that Canadian situation lol.

Just now, 87storms said:

Yea this storm has not been easy.  500 looked a tad sharper early and maybe a little less separation with that Canadian situation lol.

Less dig this time around, but the kicker seems stronger lol 

Just now, mappy said:

Less dig this time around, but the kicker seems stronger lol 

I honestly don’t know what to think anymore.  It’s starting to look like that ull might help us at least get fringed unlike the Boxing Day storm where we relied entirely on how close to the coast the low rides up.

Just now, 87storms said:

I honestly don’t know what to think anymore.  It’s starting to look like that ull might help us at least get fringed unlike the Boxing Day storm where we relied entirely on how close to the coast the low rides up.

We need it to not dive on top and dive west of our vort...right now it’s right on top

1 minute ago, 87storms said:

Yeah, this has been a frustrating one to track 

Archived