Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The March Lion Storm

cyclone77

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mississaugasnow said:

Just have to wait and see. Anything that falls and sticks is great because its looking increasingly like this might be the last snow (widespread) The heat signals for the middle to end of March are increasing. I live on the oakville/Mississauga border south of the QEW so those April slush storms that the northern GTA see every year dont accumulate much down here. 

I'm going to go with a wide range for the GTA. 

Trace to 1" for eastern parts of the GTA (Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa)

Around 1" for east Scarborough, Markham

1 to 2" for west Scarborough, eastern portions of North York

Around 2" for East York and eastern portions of the old city of Toronto

Around 3" for downtown Toronto

3 to 4" for western parts of Toronto

4" + for Mississauga and points southwest

1 minute ago, WestMichigan said:

Enjoying your clouds and no rain.  I know I am. :rolleyes:  What a synoptic wasteland this part of the state has been this year.

How about much of this decade?!? With each passing storm to the southeast the past several years, I feel the bitterness deepening. I picked the WRONG decade to live in West Michigan. Like I said earlier, I'm trying to be positive and encouraging to those getting the snow...but the sour taste is still there. There's always next week....right????????............................

I have a really stupid question here...I have been watching radar when I can and the last half hour especially.  The whole system looks like it is getting smaller, but according to NOAA, the system is going to head north of 69 later on.  Is the system heading east it north?  I am lost.  

Archived