Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Thanatos_I_Am said:

Don't know how long you have been on this forum, but when someone mentions Delaware or PA everything goes to sh*t. Happens maybe 3-5 times a season. 

I've seen it 2 or 3 times this winter, but this is ridiculous, and pretty funny (although it should be in the banter thread of course).

I'll just sit back from a distance and try not to intervene

:popcorn:

1 minute ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:

Don't know how long you have been on this forum, but when someone mentions Delaware or PA everything goes to sh*t. Happens maybe 3-5 times a season. 

Most of DE is part of this sub forum though.

I suppose the disdain is directed towards the "needy kid" from Dover. He certainly doesn't do himself any favors.

3 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Most of DE is part of this sub forum though.

I suppose the disdain is directed towards the "needy kid" from Dover. He certainly doesn't do himself any favors.

Yup. He certainly has trashed his reputation and hasn't fixed it one bit. 

Also, I like Delaware, at least the part we go through each year on our way to Atlantic City in the Spring

Just now, WeathermanB said:

Everyone stop trying to F*cking direct disdain towards me, you keep running your mouth and trying to damage my reputation. I'm not damaging my reputation, you are. 

Your posts lack quality. That is being nice. You need to do better than demanding someone post EPS snowfall maps.

Just now, WeathermanB said:

Big ass head as a profile picture, you don't even need internet, it is already worldwide, my pet. You keep trying to piss me off even more, stop doing it and i will stop as well.

Lol at saying "you guys are trashing my reputation" when you say nonsense like this. 

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived