Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cobalt said:

Just about. He's only here since the other forums didn't like him either when he would jump around to ask them how much snow Delaware was getting

I'm only here because this is the Mid-Atlantic subforum and i should only posting in any thread that is under the "topic listing Mid-Atlantic".
".

15 minutes ago, WeathermanB said:

And i stopped before you did. You obviously want me to continue, i can get you flagged for cyberbullying. 

So which are you the tough guy telling off CAPE or the whiny baby complaining about big bad psuhoffman being mean to you. Make up your mind please. Sorry between that and the sun angle I'm having a hard time seeing clearly which way to go here. 

1 minute ago, WeathermanB said:

I'm only here because this is the Mid-Atlantic subforum and i should only posting in any thread that is under the "topic listing Mid-Atlantic".
".

Dude just make better posts in the discussion threads. Pretty simple. If you don't have anything substantive to add, either don't post, or take it to banter.

".

I think the issue is you don’t make very great posts in the LR thread. It’s fine to banter and such, here in this thread. But you tend not to do that, so therefore you get negative responses.

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

So which are you the tough guy telling off CAPE or the whiny baby complaining about big bad psuhoffman being mean to you. Make up your mind please. Sorry between that and the sun angle I'm having a hard time seeing clearly which way to go here. 

He kinda hurt my wittle feelings.

5 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Don't expect me to help I'm a cyber bully. 

I will start posting valuable stuff instead of worthless posts on the Mid-Atlantic subforum, because chances are i'm getting negative responses because of the sh*tposts i keep making. Sorry. But you could of just said it the first time instead of going full nuclear on me.

I will start posting valuable stuff instead of worthless posts on the Mid-Atlantic subforum, because chances are i'm getting negative responses because of the sh*tposts i keep making. Sorry. But you could of just said it the first time instead of going full nuclear on me, with the insecurities you have, you know.

This was good until you said PSU had insecurities

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived