Jump to content
  • Welcome to American Weather

    Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Typhoon Tip

Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

Yeah I have noticed the highs the past few days verifying a little colder. The last 3 afternoons were all 18-22F here and there was nothing that cold on MOS. Maybe NCEP is sabotaging it so that no one will miss it when they can it. ;)

The NCEP Super Duper Wowie model blend will save us all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Monday is trending towards minimal.  It looks cold and active 12/25-1/5.

What is this Monday talk I keep seeing?  I haven't seen anything meaningful on modeling.  Looks like some passing snsh type stuff, less than what we just saw in the past 2 "storms"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

What is this Monday talk I keep seeing?  I haven't seen anything meaningful on modeling.  Looks like some passing snsh type stuff, less than what we just saw in the past 2 "storms"

Further north.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

What is this Monday talk I keep seeing?  I haven't seen anything meaningful on modeling.  Looks like some passing snsh type stuff, less than what we just saw in the past 2 "storms"

A snizzle wintry appeal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Site looks nice with the little changes, but no post count next to each post anymore? Can’t see the post count on mobil?  

 

And, I don’t know if I’d call Monday’s deal an event yet???  Maybe it trends that way more today and tomorrow, but at the moment it’s not much at all.  1-2 looks way too much at this current time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Site looks nice with the little changes, but no post count next to each post anymore? Can’t see the post count on mobil?  

 

And, I don’t know if I’d call Monday’s deal an event yet???  Maybe it trends that way more today and tomorrow, but at the moment it’s not much at all.  1-2 looks way too much at this current time.  

It still shows Scooters 107,000 + post count . Seems ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It still shows Scooters 107,000 + post count . Seems ok

I was meaning the number of the posts in the thread...I can’t see those.  And I can’t see the posters post count either on Mobil.  Maybe I need to adjust a setting??  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We model mayhem or banter? confused...

Pretty sure we are the point where anyone can start a new one.  MET Winter has started but Lunar Winter is upon us and this thread is now at 3500 replies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Pretty sure we are the point where anyone can start a new one.  MET Winter has started but Lunar Winter is upon us and this thread is now at 3500 replies

I am on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×